New to the forum :o

melrose

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just decided to purchase a DS (it's still coming through from Amazon) and got an M3 Lite Pro (which I'm actually going to sell). It seems like I joined in the worst time to get a DS when all the new Slot 1's are coming out. Anyway, I've been looking for a forum that had a lot of updated news and it seemed like all the DS Flashkit sites were either dead or out of date. Till I found this one
smile.gif
. I can't talk much about the DS games yet (except for the addicting Mario Kart my friends let me play) but I should have my DS and games up and going within the next week!

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Welcome welcome! Enjoy the grog. Arouund this time of year, we make it green. And its not dye!!!!
grog.gif

BTW, hang on to the M3LPro, or maybe give it to a friend/sibling as an X-mas gift.

Oh yeah, and did you say hi to my pet rabbit-spider-monkey yet? Just be careful if you pet him, he'll nibble on your fingers
smile.gif

kingeightsix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
oh no... another one... when will it stop? i joined these forums since i was on house arrest and i can't seem to leave! if there was only a way to warn people about this site before they join so they don't get sucked into this evil... dark... realm... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! i'm going crazy!

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nice to meet you.
I have found this site to be the best source of info on flashcarts on the whole darn web.
You know you could always keep the M3 lite and get a slot 1 cart too...
More game capacity and GBA ROMs too.

melrose

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Melrose place?

Huh? Melrose is not a place if that's what you're asking lol. Or it might be... but that's not what my name is implying.

Informative community with nice members
biggrin.gif
. I think I'm going to like this place.

And the problem with keeping the M3Lite is that I'm very short on money. My cousin already said he would buy it from me... It's being charged on my brother's credit card, and if I don't get money back to him soon I might be in trouble. I'm hoping the new slot 1's will be effective (since they do seem to be a lot cheaper then the 2 slots). We'll see though! If things don't work out, I could always just order another M3lite.

chari

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Noob ta noob, hiya melrose
grog.gif

My DS is kind of new too because was given ta me ta give as a gift for my wee one on christmas. But with the help of people from much higher places *wink wink prince and king* I've been able ta get it all set up nice and ready for him. And I bet the wee bastard will jump up and down and holler for all of 3 seconds before he pushes me aside ta
gba.gif
for the next year at least ahahahaha.

I'm falling in love wit the DS so much that I reckon when he goes ta school, tha machine'll be all mines mwahahahahaa

Oh and welcome, you'll surely love it here soon enough
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...