New to the forum :o

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by melrose, Dec 16, 2006.

Dec 16, 2006

New to the forum :o by melrose at 6:41 PM (994 Views / 0 Likes) 11 replies

1. melrose
    OP

Newcomer melrose Newbie

I just decided to purchase a DS (it's still coming through from Amazon) and got an M3 Lite Pro (which I'm actually going to sell). It seems like I joined in the worst time to get a DS when all the new Slot 1's are coming out. Anyway, I've been looking for a forum that had a lot of updated news and it seemed like all the DS Flashkit sites were either dead or out of date. Till I found this one [​IMG]. I can't talk much about the DS games yet (except for the addicting Mario Kart my friends let me play) but I should have my DS and games up and going within the next week!

2. Digeman

Member Digeman GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sweden
    Cool [​IMG] Well welcome to the forum and yeah...bummer about the m3 lite pro thingy xD

3. Sinkhead

Former Staff Sinkhead yay p1ngpong.

United Kingdom
    You'll have no shortage of games to play on your flashcart. Homebrew games, that is [​IMG]

- Sam

4. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    Welcome welcome! Enjoy the grog. Arouund this time of year, we make it green. And its not dye!!!! [​IMG]

BTW, hang on to the M3LPro, or maybe give it to a friend/sibling as an X-mas gift.

Oh yeah, and did you say hi to my pet rabbit-spider-monkey yet? Just be careful if you pet him, he'll nibble on your fingers [​IMG]

5. kingeightsix

Member kingeightsix GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    oh no... another one... when will it stop? i joined these forums since i was on house arrest and i can't seem to leave! if there was only a way to warn people about this site before they join so they don't get sucked into this evil... dark... realm... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! i'm going crazy!

6. shtonkalot

Member shtonkalot Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!

Australia
    Nice to meet you.
    I have found this site to be the best source of info on flashcarts on the whole darn web.
    You know you could always keep the M3 lite and get a slot 1 cart too...
    More game capacity and GBA ROMs too.

7. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    M3 lite PRO doesnt do GBA roms above 32M...

8. enoughrope

Member enoughrope GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    Melrose place?

9. melrose
    OP

Newcomer melrose Newbie

Huh? Melrose is not a place if that's what you're asking lol. Or it might be... but that's not what my name is implying.

Informative community with nice members [​IMG]. I think I'm going to like this place.

And the problem with keeping the M3Lite is that I'm very short on money. My cousin already said he would buy it from me... It's being charged on my brother's credit card, and if I don't get money back to him soon I might be in trouble. I'm hoping the new slot 1's will be effective (since they do seem to be a lot cheaper then the 2 slots). We'll see though! If things don't work out, I could always just order another M3lite.

10. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
  11. chari

Member chari GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Noob ta noob, hiya melrose [​IMG]

My DS is kind of new too because was given ta me ta give as a gift for my wee one on christmas. But with the help of people from much higher places *wink wink prince and king* I've been able ta get it all set up nice and ready for him. And I bet the wee bastard will jump up and down and holler for all of 3 seconds before he pushes me aside ta [​IMG] for the next year at least ahahahaha.

I'm falling in love wit the DS so much that I reckon when he goes ta school, tha machine'll be all mines mwahahahahaa

Oh and welcome, you'll surely love it here soon enough [​IMG]

12. Jax

Member Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Portugal
    Welcome to GBATemp! [​IMG]