New to forum Advanced Flash Card User needs help.

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by KageRahl, Sep 1, 2011.

1. KageRahl
    OP

Newcomer KageRahl Newbie

United States
    Hi my name is Kage, i appreciate your time and consideration of reading this post. The problem i have is that no one i know has a ds lite and i had traded mine in to get my 3ds at a lower cost not knowing i had to update my AK2i's firmware with a DSI. Well getting to the point i was wondering if anyone out there has the updated firmware that could send me a copy of that updated kernel so that i wouldn't have to go out and pay some random stranger to use their dsi if i happen to run into them haha. I really would appreciate any help you could give me, it would be as simple as copying your AK root and sending it to me through e-mail. Thank you again for your time and consideration, i am exited to hear the replies, please no flaming or trolling i am new to this forum. My e-mail is Mmeadows1193@gmail.com you have no idea how happy it would make me to finally solve this problem.

--KageRahl

2. kevan

Member kevan Imagination rules the world

Australia
    Edit: Yup Rydian confirmed that the update itself gets stored onto the
    Flashcard itself. So what you wan't won't work.

3. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Yeah, the issue is the update gets on the Acekard itself (not your microSD), so you need to actually be able to run the update.

4. KageRahl
    OP

Newcomer KageRahl Newbie

United States
    NVM i get it now, thank you for your time.