Hacking New titles for 5.05 exploit

Zidoxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.
Will new titles like (detroit become human-assassin's creed odyssey-spider man ...) be released for the 5.05 exploit.
Thanks

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's heavily unlikely. If those titles have been built using older SDK versions, there's a possibility, but you'd still require someone who has an exploit for those firmwares said games normally require in order to dump them, because dumping the game requires you to start it first, which is obviously not possible on lower firmwares.

This has been done with Horizon Zero Dawn back then, but I haven't heard of anything like that since. Though, I was not really keeping myself updated regarding this.

Last edited by Axido,
Reactions: Zidoxx

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi.
Will new titles like (detroit become human-assassin's creed odyssey-spider man ...) be released for the 5.05 exploit.
Thanks

No, because the exploit only enable homebrew, not an actual cfw, with homebrew enabled you get access to debug menu allowing you to dump games, but to dump games you still need to be able to run the game.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not going to happen.

Without someone or (scene release) group with a private exploit for 5.5x or higher, and dumping tools ported for that firmwares offsets: we won’t be able to play many of those games even if they were downgraded by using the 4.55 SDK method.

Zidoxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not going to happen.

Without someone or (scene release) group with a private exploit for 5.5x or higher, and dumping tools ported for that firmwares offsets: we won’t be able to play many of those games even if they were downgraded by using the 4.55 SDK method.
Hey Man Thanks For Your Time.
If a new 5.5x exploit got released will those work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway