zoogie

playing around in the end of life
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Here's something nice that the kind folks at Nintendo Homebrew Discord have been working on, and it addresses a sore need in this community -- a homebrew store!

You all may be aware that the one built into FBI (titleDB) was discontinued due to neglect, warez uploading, and trolling. Tinydb aims to fix all of that due to careful moderation and good design decisions. Speaking of design, the creator of tinydb is Deadphoenix, the coder of https://bruteforcemovable.com which is featured in plailect's 3ds guide and has hacked over 130,000 3ds's! So you can be rest assured this project is in good hands.

So without further ado, here is tinydb and its rich feature set:

https://tinydb.eiphax.tech/

Screenshot_2019-01-12 deadphoenix8091 tinydb.png

By the way, we need more homebrew submissions to grow this thing! So if you have a homebrew you'd like to share please submit it here. You can be dev or just a user to submit. Make sure to read the rules!

Source:
https://github.com/deadphoenix8091/tinydb

Last edited by zoogie,

DeadPhoenix8091

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Will this be integrated into FBI?

I would like to answer this question with yes. BUT I am not the creator of FBI and thus have no influence in weither or not it will happen.

I have contacted steveice10 about this tho and it looks promising so far. I will post updates when something 100% certain gets decided or implemented.

CoolStarDood

Trophies
Everywhere and nowwhere at the same time o__0
XP
Country
United States
I would like to answer this question with yes. BUT I am not the creator of FBI and thus have no influence in weither or not it will happen.

I have contacted steveice10 about this tho and it looks promising so far. I will post updates when something 100% certain gets decided or implemented.
I have 2 words

YA YEET

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The other claimant to TitleDB.com:
I'm going to be the first to say this outright. When viewed on my Samsung 46-inch HDTV as a makeshaft computer monitor, I prefer haxx.guide's user interface over to tinyDB. You guys should merge the best elements of the two.

haxx vs tinyDB.png

Reactions: Nemos59

DeadPhoenix8091

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The other claimant to TitleDB.com:
I'm going to be the first to say this outright. When viewed on my Samsung 46-inch HDTV as a makeshaft computer monitor, I prefer haxx.guide's user interface over to tinyDB. You guys should merge the best elements of the two.

I'll take a look and try to pack things a little more densely together to fit more into the available space. (on a 1080p screen I have 4 columns of apps tho)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: oh shit where??? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: