New Tales Info To Be Announced At TGS 2011

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
For those who didn't already know, Tales of Xillia was released yesterday in Japan. Which means talk about the next entry in the series would be forthcoming. According to Namco Bandai's itinerary for this year's Tokyo Game Show event it appears the company will be announcing some new information about the series.

On September 16 (the event takes place between September 15-18 in Tokyo) at 1:00-1:45 JST the company will be presenting some new information regarding the series, although no exact details have been announced thus far. Namco Bandai usually tends to announce the next game in the series shortly after the last main release so having the next title (or titles) being announced isn't outside the realm of possibility.[/p]
icon11.gif
Source
I know it's old news but I haven't seen it posted here yet so here you go!
happy.gif

I can't wait!

Countdown: http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/cs/list/...nel/newtalesof/

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
FrozenIndignation said:
Though I massively doubt the next game will be on Vita... (unless they port it later...)
Why?
The Tales of PSP games is a huge success in Japan, don't see why they shouldn't port a Tales of game (Tales of Vesperia suck it 3DS) or make a new game completely.

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
prowler_ said:
FrozenIndignation said:
Though I massively doubt the next game will be on Vita... (unless they port it later...)
Why?
The Tales of PSP games is a huge success in Japan, don't see why they shouldn't port a Tales of game (Tales of Vesperia suck it 3DS) or make a new game completely.
The only main series tales of games that came to psp were ports >_>; also this type of announcement more specifically "next tales of" typically refers to a main series entry...
Its not out of the question for it to eventually be ported to vita though, but it seems unlikely that a main series entry would be made exclusively for the vita being its past record.

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
FrozenIndignation said:
prowler_ said:
FrozenIndignation said:
Why?
The only main series tales of games that came to psp were ports >_>; also this type of announcement more specifically "next tales of" typically refers to a main series entry...
Its not out of the question for it to eventually be ported to vita though, but it seems unlikely that a main series entry would be made exclusively for the vita being its past record.
It doesn't have a past record cos it hasn't been released (I know what you actually mean
tpi.gif
)

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I really hope it's something for 3DS, although it's not likely. I think it's something for Vita, or maybe PS3 and Vita. I can't wait for the announcement ^^

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I put my money on the next title being on the Vita. Which would suck, but whatever.

It makes sense, the 3DS is getting Abyss, the PS3 is getting Xillia, I don't think they're gonna announce a 360 title right after releasing one for the PS3 and the Wii is almost dead.

If it is the case I'm gonna start wanting more titles I give a shit about to be released on the Vita so it's worth a purchase.

D

Deleted User

DarkStriker said:
Remake of Vesperia on Vita
ohmy.gif
? Or nvm.. i bet it will be a new radiant tales series.
I'm not going to lie but I actually would really like that XD I played Vesperia on the 360 but having a portable one of the PS3 game would rock

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
or maybe...its for the Wii U?
when Tales of symphonia was for Gamecube only before. and that was the reason why I got a gamecube lol

Byronic Hero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either localization needs to be quicker or Japan needs to stop creating so many games of the same franchise so fast.

I mean we're already behind with Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, and Tales as it is. WHy not take a breather and let us NA-sayers get caught up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too