ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

Amir3310

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hi everyone please can some one give me a save of just dance 2020 Nintendo switch edition with all songs unlocked i will appreciate its impossible to find it on the web
Thanks

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys! I recently updated my Switch FW with Daybreak to 10.0.2.0 and am looking to play newer game carts. Are there any starter saves or save editors for the following games:

- Paper Mario Origami King
- Xenoblade Chronicles 1 Definitive Version

Also, when using the Checkpoint App: Do I need to have actual progress in a game to backup save, or just have launched a game once to backup save? I am looking at getting Mario 3D All Stars game cart and want to transfer save to it, but don't really want to play the intro areas of games.

Thoughts and help appreciated :)

Last edited by Skeet1983,

soaresden

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just finished the story in RingFit Adventure, and it appears that there is some world to discover.
Ringfit Adventures.

I cheated to obtain lot of heart, lot of money and lot of objects.
Because I think this game would be only for training. Not to manage some heart, make some potions and whatever ..

Attachments

• 0x01002FF008C24000 Ring Fit Adventure.rar
    96.3 KB · Views: 297
Last edited by soaresden,

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. Does anyone have a "Starter Save" with things like max money and all items, etc. for "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX" and “Luigi’s Mansion 3” or any saves for those games in general? Also, I am looking for saves for "Collection of Mana".

P.S. Can someone share 100% save on this thread for Luigi's Mansion 3? I clicked on link for it, but says I can't download since I am in the US...

Last edited by Skeet1983,

squidisme

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to those who are still posting game saves!
Scrolling back I managed to get a few, but there are some that I am still missing.

100% Dead Cells
Final Fantasy X Perfect Start AND 100% Complete
Final Fantasy 7 Perfect Start AND 100% Complete
Zelda Breath of the Wild Perfect Start + 100% Complete (Not sure which file to grab off the site)
Risk Of Rain 2 (All costumes and that jazz)
Pokemon Sword Perfect Start
Octopath Traveller Perfect Start AND 100% Complete

If any of you guys have any leads on where I could grab these, that would be awesome! thanks!

zebigboo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
To be fair, breath of the wild save editing has come so far, the best would be to edit your 100% save yourself by checking "every koroks seed/every shrine done/hyrule compendium" and editing your weapons and costumes

https://www.marcrobledo.com/savegame-editors/zelda-botw/

Doing so your save file would not be corrupted and you won't necessarily have to buy the dlc for it to works

pr0dukt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone with a 100% save on;
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA® STORM 4 ROAD TO BORUTO
Id: 010084D00CF5E000

by any chance? Don't want to unlock everything all over again on switch ver.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. Does anyone have a "Starter Save" with things like max money and all items, etc. for "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX" and “Luigi’s Mansion 3” or any saves for those games in general? Also, I am looking for saves for "Collection of Mana".

P.S. Can someone share 100% save on this thread for Luigi's Mansion 3? I clicked on link for it, but says I can't download since I am in the US...

zebigboo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
As promised, here is the ultimate hyrule warriors definitive edition save with 100% completion :
-All characters fully leveled up with legendaries weapons
-All medals
-All illustrations
-Every map 100% completed
-All costumes
-All heart pieces
-All fairies custom parts

enjoy ;)

Attachments

• 100percentallmedals.rar
    5.5 KB · Views: 357

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily