cbxero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everyone,

My kids are getting a Switch for Christmas this year. I've got the Mario Kart digital download bundle coming, along with a few other cartridge games, and I had a couple of questions.

1. It's my understanding that we can make different profiles on the console, and they will all be able to play the games and have different saves, is that right? Does that also apply to digital download games?

2. I want to get a Nintendo Switch Online account to have the NES/SNES collection. They don't need an online account, but I want the different users to be able to access the games. Will all the users be able to access the games through a single membership, or do I need the family membership?

Thanks in advance. I don't know why these answers are so difficult to find, maybe I'm just not understanding the terminology they are using (Nintendo Account, linking, etc.)

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
1-Yeah, all games, digital or cartridge have separated saves for each account

2-Each account that wants to use any online games (minus free to play ones like Fortnite) or Nintendo Switch Online games (NES/SNES and Tetris 99 at the moment) will need an online membership, in your case a family subscription will do

Reactions: cbxero

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-