Hacking New switch after old switch is banned

bertoayy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My old switch was banned from online so i decided to buy a new switch and make a brand new account. Before I hacked my old switch i purchased various games from the Nintendo eShop. Is there a way to get those games onto my new switch account without getting my new switch banned. Thank you

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My old switch was banned from online so i decided to buy a new switch and make a brand new account. Before I hacked my old switch i purchased various games from the Nintendo eShop. Is there a way to get those games onto my new switch account without getting my new switch banned. Thank you
Nope

bertoayy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ok a couple more questions. Can I launch the games that i bought on my old switch on the new switch? Can i play splatoon online after i modified the game file on the old account? And can i play games online on my new account even tho Nintendo online is on my old account?
thanks for the help

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok a couple more questions. Can I launch the games that i bought on my old switch on the new switch? Can i play splatoon online after i modified the game file on the old account? And can i play games online on my new account even tho Nintendo online is on my old account?
thanks for the help
If u cheated u will get banned on that game again so reset your save to be clean and online is only applyed to the account it was added to

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dgbcPl6TxI