Hacking New switch after old switch is banned

bertoayy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My old switch was banned from online so i decided to buy a new switch and make a brand new account. Before I hacked my old switch i purchased various games from the Nintendo eShop. Is there a way to get those games onto my new switch account without getting my new switch banned. Thank you

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My old switch was banned from online so i decided to buy a new switch and make a brand new account. Before I hacked my old switch i purchased various games from the Nintendo eShop. Is there a way to get those games onto my new switch account without getting my new switch banned. Thank you
Nope

bertoayy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ok a couple more questions. Can I launch the games that i bought on my old switch on the new switch? Can i play splatoon online after i modified the game file on the old account? And can i play games online on my new account even tho Nintendo online is on my old account?
thanks for the help

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok a couple more questions. Can I launch the games that i bought on my old switch on the new switch? Can i play splatoon online after i modified the game file on the old account? And can i play games online on my new account even tho Nintendo online is on my old account?
thanks for the help
If u cheated u will get banned on that game again so reset your save to be clean and online is only applyed to the account it was added to

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1