kyoko_sayuri

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Tanooki still has a limitation, you can only add objects of the level you are editing. For example, if you are editing at the 01-01.arc You may only use objects that level... Let us wait for improvements in Tanooki in your next update maybe.

I would love to participate in this project, count me out if they wish. Each person could be responsible for editing a certain amount of stages...

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
vettacossx said:
wow thats awesome!!!

cannot wait for a PPF patch or IPS patch to apply of this one!

I'm 100% sure it can be applied via la "Riivolution"
wink.gif
and the levels could get loaded from SD.
Reggie is the thing I'm looking forward, cos without Reggie non of the newer Mario games will ever happen.

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How in the world are you able to do something like that?
blink.gif

I'm just baffled, really. This looks so... Awesome! Nintendo should be paying you guys to do this.

span

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No new updates on this project at the moment, I have been busy at the moment (Jtagged my 360
toot.gif
)

I have alot of stuff ready & things mapped out sitting on my HDD, just waiting for Reggie!
Also anyone who wants to help or can add something is welcome, I will be more active over at the
Newer Super Mario Bros Wii forums soon aswell (which as moved).

Kind Reards, SPAN...
wink.gif

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
mariobros1 said:
SifJar said:
Why are these projects all waiting for Reggie! ? (this, Newer SMB) Why not get started with Tanooki?
Only the newer team have access to reggie and In my opinion it won't be released till newer is done.

Dude, read the date of that post!

'Dec 11 2009, 08:06 PM'

Treeki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar
mariobros1 said:
SifJar said:
Why are these projects all waiting for Reggie! ? (this, Newer SMB) Why not get started with Tanooki?
Only the newer team have access to reggie and In my opinion it won't be released till newer is done.
Nope, it will be released before. We're just working on fixing bugs and a few other things which are going to be released alongside.

roger6106

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many items in New Super Mario Bros. Wii do not interact correctly with Yoshi. For example, Yoshi can't even swim. It's unlikely that there will be a way to take Yoshi to other levels.

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yoshi can not go into castles either, if you beat a final boss with yoshi, the game will freeze and wont advance to the next world...

Pop006

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just wanted to post here, on behalf of the Newer team, that we would be willing to work with you on this (and any other) team project.

I am not sure to what level this team has formed, but anything you need help with from level design, to retexturing, to complex sprite controllers, we would love to help out where we could. Maybe even our members helping to submit some remake levels to you, and your members helping to submit some original concept levels to us.

I think having a healthy alliance between different teams would be good for the NSMBW hacking and custom levels scene as a whole. Let me know what you think
smile.gif

span

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Defiently still happening, now Reggie is out, all is good. Got to speak to Pop006 & some of the Newer team aswell.

Most stuff ready to go, just started out a new Graphics Company so that will be taking some of my time also.

Kind Regards, SPAN...
biggrin.gif

Pop006

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
:|

I'm always around, easy to find (#nsmbw on freenode)
Glad to see this project getting off the ground as well. Talk soon!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?