Gaming New Super Mario Bros with 1.02 Update [Wii] USA

kylster

mich weich töten
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know what exactly is added or fixed in this? Is it the NEW SUPER MARIO BROS LOST LEVEL repacked? a little insight would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

kylster

mich weich töten
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i saw it on Hero Turko (Google it) under games + wii section and well i know a lil about the community mod of it but is that what this is or is it still slightly diff?

kylster

mich weich töten
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same as on hero truko but what are the fixes? What community complaints did they fix & what cheats did they add? Is it new stages? Easier Boss? Diff ending? There is not enough explanation for this short description
frown.gif

One post even said newer powerups
frown.gif
i just want to make clear this is the same game i have or something diff before i try it out with my wife.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I weren't on this stupid slow school internet and already downloading the L4D2 update, I'd totally check this out to see what's changed. As it is, it'll take somebody who's already quite familiar with the game to say what's different.

It's perfectly possible that the info in the NFO was BS'd, or guessed, so that there'd be *something* to put in there.

painless

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Covarr said:
If I weren't on this stupid slow school internet and already downloading the L4D2 update, I'd totally check this out to see what's changed. As it is, it'll take somebody who's already quite familiar with the game to say what's different.

It's perfectly possible that the info in the NFO was BS'd, or guessed, so that there'd be *something* to put in there.
L4D2 for the Wii? Wrong thread dude.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
painless said:
Covarr said:

L4D2 for the Wii? Wrong thread dude.
No, what I'm saying is that I'm using up all my bandwidth on L4D2 right now, so I can't devote any to acquiring NSMBWii 1.02 to see specifically what's changed.

I guess I could have phrased it better, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No that's his normal twin +1