Hacking New Super Mario Bros. Wii

foxgrey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For NTSC users, I could not get the alt-dol method to work, it would just goto green screen and then reboot the wii. So man up and make yourself a new .iso with wiiscrubber. Also the disc is pal and does not like the disc channel unless you have some method to region free it. I also had bad luck with the disc I burned, not sure why it was a good burn on verbatims, so external HD was the way to go for me personally.

Make sure you have a proper ios 53 installed.

If your using neogamma 7, then you need to go into the region settings and change the video to "wii" and then you should be good!

Mr Esteves

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I gess someone shuold edit the first post with the info on how to put the game working, still haven't tried (more 10 min until download finishes) but i hope it works (4.1E (waninkoto) usb loader GX & configurable usb loader) or i cannot play the game even if i byu it (my wii dvd drive broke usb is my last chance)

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
discobear said:
warmijwilfaain said:
warmijwilfaain said:
...installed IOS53 through dopIOS, still the freaking green screens... :'(

Any help?

EDIT: Launching through cioscorp gives me black screen with White writing saying "an error has occured"
Still doesn't work T_____T

Try to install the latest version of ios56 i saw on a other site that can be the problem.

Its works fine here with Neogamma r7 and r8.. But it doesn't in the disk channel..
frown.gif

tried using DOP-IOS mod to get this IOS's but it always says "hash bad" when it attempts to download. So I donwloaded 1.3 beta of NUS and got both wads that way but still black screen.

laurozza

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Momdate said:
laurozza said:
How to get it work with Configurable USB Loader:
-download the cracked main.dol: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zy0im2ntvyg/main.rar
-rename it to SMNP.dol and place it in the usb-loader folder on SD or USB
-start Configurable, go to game option, set alt-dol from SD(even if the dol is on USB) and enjoy.
Need updated ios53.

Thanks to chinese guys who cracked the dol.

You have to change it to SMNP01.dol !!!!!!
No, just SMNP.dol with Configurable USB Loader.
SMNP01.dol maybe with others loaders...

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
ok so does this fix work with the scrubbed version of NSMB on usenet, is that ok to use? or is there another full version that has appeared..

Momdate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
laurozza said:
Momdate said:
laurozza said:
How to get it work with Configurable USB Loader:
-download the cracked main.dol: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zy0im2ntvyg/main.rar
-rename it to SMNP.dol and place it in the usb-loader folder on SD or USB
-start Configurable, go to game option, set alt-dol from SD(even if the dol is on USB) and enjoy.
Need updated ios53.

Thanks to chinese guys who cracked the dol.

You have to change it to SMNP01.dol !!!!!!
No, just SMNP.dol with Configurable USB Loader.
SMNP01.dol maybe with others loaders...

ok sry then...

im using neogamma!

Whats85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DOP IOS only works with a Wii that is online? Need an offline method to add IOS53 v5406. Can that be done with NUSD? Will NUSD Trucha sign it? I think pack -> wad and decrypt on?

span

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Working brilliant for me now, My specs are: Pal Wii 3.2E, modchip d2pro & Homebew.

From Disc, through disc channel or GeckoOS, from USB through USB Loader GX & WiiFlow. All Good!!!

Thanks alot to all involved, Kind Regards, SPAN...
biggrin.gif

chachab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Social0 said:
don't worry about signing the iso, just press compress and save the file and burn it

There's no "compress" button!
how do i save what i've done with wiiscrubber 1.40????

VicViper206

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow that went smoothly. 4.2u Wii here. I just replace the main.dol file using WiiScrubber, ran it through Wbfs_file.exe and now I'm playing on a fat32 drive using Configurable USB Loader. Thank you, Thank you so much to whoever came up with this fix or if it wasn't anybody from here at least to those who brought this to everybody's attention or helped out.

Deeptrap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sonic4Ever said:
albershooting said:
for the moment, only works for the USB version ??? not or the DVD version ?? please can cofirm this anyone ?? thanks !!!

It works on the DVD version. Just replace the main.dol file by the patched one with Wiiscrubber, sign the iso, and burn it.

so you must softmod your wii to play the game.

Too bad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp