gridatttack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
demigod198 said:
Any news lately gridattack?

Unfortunately, I am still very busy with school & other things...but I am working on this every time I can. Ill try to get up a new video this weekend of world 8 part 1, just finished fixing warp errors in the final castle of smb1(W8 tower 1).

Also, to speed things up, I am planning to put for the extra levels, some levels from the smb1 hack called TKB. It has some nice level designs. What do you think? (sample video with some levels of the hack)

@Tsunii: Thanks for the list! It seems that I only missed the world 7 ghost house secret exit...
wacko.gif

SKJmin

Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Turkey
@gridatttack
I will tell you something...
Don't haste!! It' not worth to make that!
Just let the guys wait some months, I gave a lot of work in the last 6 motnhs to get it finished as fast as spossible and what happened....?
However, make this hack only in your "free"-time^^

But when you want some tips, you can ask me always
smile.gif

You helped me too and we "******" should work together...

demigod198

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SKJmin said:
@gridatttack
Just let the guys wait some months, I gave a lot of work in the last 6 motnhs to get it finished as fast as spossible and what happened....?

smile.gif

That would make one monster of a hack!!
yaynds.gif
Ya... All I wanted to know was how was progress, honestly don't rush.

gridatttack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
SKJmin said:
@gridatttack

smile.gif

Thanks! Ill keep it in mind
smile.gif

Anyway...I have thought of this. I was playing the hack from start to finish to test new things, and I noted that Is quite too easy, like you finish it in less than 3 hours...so I thought of this:

Do I make the levels bigger? More extra areas to explore, new challenges, new custom levels(apart from the current ones), more challenging than the previous versions....

What do you think?

However, It would take longer (?) to release the hack at the day I have planned.

SKJmin

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Turkey
gridatttack said:
Anyway...I have thought of this. I was playing the hack from start to finish to test new things, and I noted that Is quite too easy, like you finish it in less than 3 hours...so I thought of this:

Do I make the levels bigger? More extra areas to explore, new challenges, new custom levels(apart from the current ones), more challenging than the previous versions....

What do you think?

However, It would take longer (?) to release the hack at the day I have planned.

Hmm, I will tell you something^^
I personally have advanced all levels in my hack, they (orig ones) were tooo short and just boring in some angles
frown.gif

Add a lot of new areas!!

Some puzzles, some obstacles, etc...

You can also steal some ideas from me, not a problem
smile.gif

When you want some help, just PM me
smile.gif

Good Luck!

PS: Delete all Star Coins from the main route and add them in seperate bonuslevels... Maybe 2 different versions
biggrin.gif

LITE (only original places) and PRO Edition with the new advanced bonus rooms and harder hidden star coins
smile.gif

Do not release it until you've finished them both:)

Dammit, I'm making tooo much smileys
biggrin.gif

gridatttack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
SKJmin said:
gridatttack said:

What do you think?

Hmm, I will tell you something^^
I personally have advanced all levels in my hack, they (orig ones) were tooo short and just boring in some angles
frown.gif

Add a lot of new areas!!

Some puzzles, some obstacles, etc...

You can also steal some ideas from me, not a problem
smile.gif

When you want some help, just PM me
smile.gif

Good Luck!

PS: Delete all Star Coins from the main route and add them in seperate bonuslevels... Maybe 2 different versions
biggrin.gif

LITE (only original places) and PRO Edition with the new advanced bonus rooms and harder hidden star coins
smile.gif

Do not release it until you've finished them both:)

Dammit, I'm making tooo much smileys
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the suggestions! Ill keep them in mind.

As for the 2 different versions...I think that what the 2 version are going to be, or maybe another?...
unsure.gif

Ill try to get new updates whenever I can
wacko.gif

gridatttack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Okay, I finished the custom level areas for 1-1,1-2,1-3 and 1-TOWER, However, this areas will not affect the original level main path, so lets say that the extra areas are optionally(But I think they are somewhat forceful, since they lead to the secret exits and the starcoins to provide you to access the levels blocked by Starcoin signs...)

All the Starcoins are hidden in this areas. The custom levels will increase on difficulty as you progress thought worlds (so that W8 custom areas will be hard)

Ill try to get more things done soon...(I need to make the video, still...)
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

demigod198

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It looks like it's finally coming along!
biggrin.gif
Can't wait to see the end result!!
Btw: Are you still deciding to use two versions? If you are, what are you planning to change?

SKJmin

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Turkey
gridatttack said:
Okay, I finished the custom level areas for 1-1,1-2,1-3 and 1-TOWER, However, this areas will not affect the original level main path, so lets say that the extra areas are optionally(But I think they are somewhat forceful, since they lead to the secret exits and the starcoins to provide you to access the levels blocked by Starcoin signs...)

All the Starcoins are hidden in this areas. The custom levels will increase on difficulty as you progress thought worlds (so that W8 custom areas will be hard)

Ill try to get more things done soon...(I need to make the video, still...)
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

Hey man, If I were you I would not post any videos^^
Just make a FINAL trailer like me and it will explode!

Mini trailers aren't so loved
smile.gif

gridatttack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
demigod198 said:
How's progress? If I get this and NSMW then that will make my life all the better.

Mid world 2 extra areas done...

Now that I'm free I will try to get things done faster...

Anyway, here is a pic of 1-1 starcoin #1 bonus area:

capturaqj.png

You must defeat all enemies in room so the tiles blocking the starcoin will be destroyed, allowing you to get it.
(thanks to SKJmin for giving me the idea
smile.gif
)

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Hi gridatttack... Having fun with tour hack?

And what new had you put in the last 6 months (from the latest update). There are a lot of new hacks with cool features, you should do something more I don't know exactly what but there are a lot of hacks of the same thing... it's better that you think now than......

Ok good luck. Your hack is very good so continue the work
wink.gif

demigod198

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Been a long time since anything new has been seen. Still believe that this hack will go far, but from what I see, I believe progress must be very slow. Hopefully a demo comes out for most worlds and most levels completed. Hope something pops up!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2