• Replies 595

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mushroom-1 and 2-4 are two of the absolute best places to use a Gold Flower.
They both rely on performing a trick though, Mushroom-1 being the harder of the two.

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll just leave this here!
large.jpg

Ok...

why?
Typo,cant you see it?
Btw,i didnt expect Nintendo to do this.Weird,seems like a first for them.
So much for cram school...

This game is quite fun actually. Made it to the mushroom world on my 1st try.
The 3D in this game is plain BS though. They could have made the platforms at least pop out or something.
Wait, what exactly is wrong? :|
The last sentence.

"will be also be"
>.< wow I'm really stupid...
Nah,i didn't notice it either until i read the comments on nintendo life.

Reactions: 1 person

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
OMFG £39.99 from the e-shop its off to asda to pay £25 .. explain to me why its more expensive to download? i doesnt initially make sense to me . i was looking for a decent rebate for not actually physically owning anything. :)

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
the coin rush seems like it's the big selling point.
Like an old arcade game. trying to set new highest score addiction.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
OMFG £39.99 from the e-shop its off to asda to pay £25 .. explain to me why its more expensive to download? i doesnt initially make sense to me . i was looking for a decent rebate for not actually physically owning anything. :)
They don't want to lose their relationship with retailers. They prefer that you physically buy the game at a store.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the coin rush seems like it's the big selling point.
Like an old arcade game. trying to set new highest score addiction.
Or at least until you hit the 30,000 maximum record, which is odd.
That and the 1,000,000 coin goal.

There's also gonna be the DLC coin rush packs which I'll admit I'm looking forward to, someone new to try.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How do you have 400000 coins?? I beat the story, and played some coin rush and only just hit 15000
Coin Rush mang, I figured out the 1up trick on Mushroom-1 and got it for my first level.

I think I can earn a quick 23000-30000 in under 10 minutes now, I think I earned around 250k yesterday.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How do you have 400000 coins?? I beat the story, and played some coin rush and only just hit 15000
Coin Rush mang, I figured out the 1up trick on Mushroom-1 and got it for my first level.

I think I can earn a quick 23000-30000 in under 10 minutes now, I think I earned around 250k yesterday.
1up trick?? Explain please.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

There are a few in the game, exploiting them in Coin Rush will make an absolute killing.
When you perform the 1up trick as Gold Mario, each jump earns you 5, 10, 15, 20, and then 50 coins. Koopas can only survive 25 hits and do not respawn when doing this trick.

The 1up trick for Mushroom-1 in this video is different to the one I usually perform, but should work great too.

This coin rush thing sounds like it'll keep anyone with OCD occupied for a while.

It's actually not a hard to reach goal like collecting all 649 pokémon, or going for 100% in quite a few JRPGs.
Doing all the vocation stuff in Dragon Quest VI for example, or getting a single 5-star weapon in Dragon Quest IX even.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

There are a few in the game, exploiting them in Coin Rush will make an absolute killing.
When you perform the 1up trick as Gold Mario, each jump earns you 5, 10, 15, 20, and then 50 coins. Koopas can only survive 25 hits and do not respawn when doing this trick.
[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=nEEFwn8R1bU[/media]
The 1up trick for Mushroom-1 in this video is different to the one I usually perform, but should work great too.
Nice, thanks a lot!

This coin rush thing sounds like it'll keep anyone with OCD occupied for a while.
That offends me :cry:

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So,the max amount of coins you can earn in Coin Rush is 30K per each run?
Yup, they limit you to 30k.
No idea why, once before I've earned 20k by the time I finish the third stage, and then the 2x multiplier only gives me 30k.
It's a darned shame that Nintendo are not allowing you to be truly competitive in a score attack mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...