New Situation From Banning Scene

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by zannalabianca, Nov 17, 2016.

1. zannalabianca
    OP

zannalabianca GBAtemp Regular

Aug 13, 2013
    Good evening everyone (from italy ..)
    The recent wave of ban pokemon sun and moon, we are already infected many.
    I, am one of those people

I'm 'following the scene carefully, and, today, it has come for us all good news

The new guide, here on GBAtemp, for unbanning with the file LocalFriendCodeSeed_B of a unbanned console.

a friend came forward, giving me her file
    My current situation is 002-0102 error code on online games, and 022-2812 of e-shops.

I tried to do it all
    I changed the serial number in SecureInfo file, and after the injected this
    The I Injected The New nnidsave.bin and the unbanned LocalFriendCodeSeed_B

the result, for all of you, with wonder, is that I was readmitted (unbanned) in nintendo eshop (022-2812 the error code no longer exists), while in online games (mario kart 7 3ds .. ssbb[ i test to delete the save.. but the error exist again]) is code 002- 0102

This, then, is ecquivalent for anyone who tries it

at this point, I kindly ask you, how to solve this situation, has appeared unbanned of e-shops, but banned the games ..

what are your opinions?

Last edited by zannalabianca, Nov 17, 2016
  2. Queno138

Queno138 Ravens

Sep 18, 2010
    Senegal
    Luigi's Dark Mansion
  3. Reaga

Reaga GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 31, 2013
    United States
    This is why I didn't go online. I even backed up my save, deleted the game, and am downloading the pre-load from FreeShop so even if Lurantis's funky .cia dump can get me caught, I won't be playing on it anymore

4. PrometheusG.

PrometheusG. GBAtemp Fan

Jun 27, 2016
    Greece
    Not the whole community here went full retard to ban themselves,only a few "ama play it brave" and ignorant pirates.
    don't call everyone a retard.you should visit the link Queno138 gave you and close this thread

5. zannalabianca
    OP

zannalabianca GBAtemp Regular

Aug 13, 2013
    calm down.. i edited

PrometheusG. likes this.