Kalisiin

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
I have opened up a new forum to discuss all manner of RPG's. It is, for now, very basic, since this has just started, however, I will add boards for any RPG that seems to have demand that people want to discuss.

Currently, there is a General Board, a Board for my version of Legend of the Green Dragon (I am the SYSOP for this particular realm within the LOTGD Universe) it is called Kalisiin's Empire - and all who are interested are certainly welcome to check that out, also! There is also a Board for Dragon Warrior/Dragon Quest. Currently, I only have set up a sub-board for DQ9, however, I will add the others as interest dictates.

Some other games which may be discussed and may also have Boards created for them would be

Final Fantasy Series
Phantasy Star Series
Zelda Series
Metroid Series

and any others are also possible, if there is a request and some interest in a board for that game.

So come and check it out!

http://kalisiin.proboards.com

Hope to see you all there!!

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are Zelda (I've seen it refered to one before, but the only one I think fits the criteria is Zelda II), and Metroid RPGs?

Also, shouldn't this be in the General Consoles Discussions?

Kalisiin

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
How are Zelda (I've seen it refered to one before, but the only one I think fits the criteria is Zelda II), and Metroid RPGs?

Also, shouldn't this be in the General Consoles Discussions?

Well, first...Zelda and Metroid are RPG's in that there is a story, a plot...It is sorta what I would consider an "action RPG" versus a menu-driven RPG. There's puzzles to slove, levels and Bosses to beat...Zelda and Metroid are in that fuzzy area, really.

As to General consoles...no, I do not think so, since I am not talking about a CONSOLE.
I am talking about GAMES. RPG's specifically.

So I put it here, since there is no Board for GAMES itself.

If an Admin feels this is in the wrong forum, they are welcome to move it to a different forum, but I thought it fit best here.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to sound rude, but doesn't count as advertising?

Members are not allowed to create topics or posts intended only to promote or advertise their own or any website(s) without staff permission. If permission is given members are required to provide the name of the staff member who allowed the advert in their post.
[/p]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0