New (?) Resident Evil for 360/PS3, Devil Survivor 2 announced!

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
QUOTE said:
A mysterious title has popped up in the table of contents for this week's Famitsu: "Resident Evil Revival Selection." This PS3 and Xbox 360 title gets four pages of coverage in the magazine. We're going to have to wait for details.

Also getting coverage in the magazine this week is Devil Survivor 2 for the DS (not 3DS). Other games include: Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D (3DS), Final Fantasy Type-0 (PSP), Persona 2 Innocent Sin (PSP), Tales of Xillia (PS3 -- this may be just a small report, though) and Atelier Meruru (PS3).
icon11.gif
Source
Scan(s):
devil_survivor_2.jpg

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
IchigoSJ said:
Devil Survivor 2 is now the only reason I want a 3DS.
I see someone didn't read a thing.
*facepalm*
Also, it seems Resident Evil Revival Selection has something to do with Code Veronica and Resident Evil 4.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh sorry
blush.gif
I assumed they weren't making any new games of the DS since theres only 5 days till the 3DS comes out (In N.A.).

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
haflore said:
As long as it's not like Resident Evil 5...
If you were referring to the gameplay (compared to prior to 4), I'd have to disagree. I like where 4 & 5 are going.

In terms of feeling (horror VS action), yeah I would put 4 over 5.

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imshortandrad said:
haflore said:

I didn't mind it that much.
smile.gif

But yeah Code Veronica and Resident Evil 4 were way better.

Actually, I enjoyed 5, I just felt it was to much of an action game as compared to 4 and previous.

Raiser said:
QUOTE(haflore @ Mar 22 2011, 05:47 PM)
If you were referring to the gameplay (compared to prior to 4), I'd have to disagree. I like where 4 & 5 are going.

I liked the gameplay in five, I meant the atmosphere. Resi5 had good tension at times, but no real horror. I'm hoping that this returns to the horror roots, but keeps the enhanced gameplay.
smile.gif

Hopefully this'll clear up any confusion about what I said.
laugh.gif

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
haflore said:
Raiser said:
haflore said:

I liked the gameplay in five, I meant the atmosphere. Resi5 had good tension at times, but no real horror. I'm hoping that this returns to the horror roots, but keeps the enhanced gameplay.
smile.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah, yeah, I know what you mean. 4 actually had some moments where I hesitated to move forward, while I could just, simply put but not literally, run & gun without any worries in 5.

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raiser said:
haflore said:
Raiser said:
haflore said:

smile.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah, yeah, I know what you mean. 4 actually had some moments where I hesitated to move forward, while I could just, simply put but not literally, run & gun without any worries in 5.
Exactly! I remember when the first chainsaw guy showed up in the building I hid in, I almost jumped out of the window!
laugh.gif

Even though I played by a guide that game was just creepy...

Also 4 was much tougher and longer than 5. I beat that game in less than 10 hours, whereas 4 took me at least 14.
ohmy.gif

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
haflore said:
Exactly! I remember when the first chainsaw guy showed up in the building I hid in, I almost jumped out of the window!
laugh.gif

Even though I played by a guide that game was just creepy...

Also 4 was much tougher and longer than 5. I beat that game in less than 10 hours, whereas 4 took me at least 14.
ohmy.gif
Yeah! And I think we can all remember the.. Novistadors (invisible insects) and the iron maidens. o.o
Amongst some of the scariest RE foes I've seen in a while.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Devil Survivor 2 will certainly be awesome even if it's a DS game, it can still be played on the 3DS so if you want one buy it anyway even if the game doesn't support 3D.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.