New Release: 1262 - Crash Nitro Kart (U)

Angelical_1

Former Staff
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
new.gif
1262 - Crash Nitro Kart USA 64Mbits (Venom)

1262_1.PNG
1262_2.PNG

Languages: English
Save Type : EEPROM_V122[/p]

Deanwick

GBAtemp terror that flaps in the night!
Trophies
Website
batman.jypoly.fi
XP
Country
Finland
We-hey!!!!!

Finally another decent-looking cart-racing game! It`s been a helluva long while since that Konami`s Kart-game. I liked a lot the PS1 CrashKart, and most definitely I am gonna check this baby out on both gba an gc...

Ain`t it funny how these games still compete with Mario Kart- games?Ps1-version had a safe route,since it was the only good kart-racer on the platform, but now that Naughty Dog has brought Crash to each and every modern platform,Crash faces VERY tight competition
biggrin.gif
!!

Hagen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I cannot transfer CNK to my XG card. When I am trying to do it it says that my Card is already full. It does not make sense cuz my card is a 128 MB one and this game is only 64 MB. I transfered Luigi & Mario saga with no problems, what should I do??
frown.gif

Akiraro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice game!! Overall, the gameplay and the graphics are excellent just like Mario Kart. But this game is 64mbits compare to 32mbits for Mario Kart. I prefer to put Mario Kart on my XG1 256 because I can put more games on it.

This game is way better then Cartoon Network Speedway in my opinion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.