ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

RazorEdge

Trophies
XP
Country
So I'm new to this thread and was wondering if action replay powersaves would work on the Gateway3ds cartridge and Sky3ds. Thanks ^-^

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah,I can get the max affection thing to work so all the hearts are full-um making the numbers in the box 255 (or something like that,its showing as that on all my Mons that are max affection anyhow).

Have they put a code up yet for max pokepuffs yet?

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
from my understanding...it does not work with flash carts.

I've heard someone was able to get it to work with Sky3DS. I would imagine you would have to use the button to switch to the pokemon rom (or another game compatible with PowerSaves) while it's in the 3DS before popping it into the PowerSaves dongle.

Have no idea about the Gateway red card though. Mostly likely won't work with the gateway card. You might need a rom with a valid header that allows it to go online. That might also be why people have reported it not working.

Reactions: breaktemp

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a code than can make a traded Pokemon my own in ORAS? :)

Yes i think it is the Rename Pokemon/Reset TID Shiny Box 1 Slot 1 (Male Trainers) & Rename Pokemon/Reset TID Shiny Box 1 Slot 1 (Female Trainers) don't know why they have a male and female code but use the gender that your player is i guess

19cookies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes i think it is the Rename Pokemon/Reset TID Shiny Box 1 Slot 1 (Male Trainers) & Rename Pokemon/Reset TID Shiny Box 1 Slot 1 (Female Trainers) don't know why they have a male and female code but use the gender that your player is i guess

Thanks! Does that turn the Pokemon shiny, or turn shiny Pokemon non-shiny? :)

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! Does that turn the Pokemon shiny, or turn shiny Pokemon non-shiny? :)
Yup, turns all pokemon non-shiny and caught by you. Just think of it as the reverse as shinifying pokemon (which makes all pokemon shiny and not caught by you).

I think it changes the IVs to accomplish this, but you can just max IV them next go around.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT