ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

Setsna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wondering tho, anyone got a list (maybe datamined) of the Legendary Mons and if they are Shiny-Locked?

Powersaves has added the possibility to Shinify Mons via TID/PID .. so I can't be too sure if a mon is Legit or just Shinified using Powersaves (I like my Shinies Legit atleast)..

Team_Subspace

Citizen Marsalevsky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wondering tho, anyone got a list (maybe datamined) of the Legendary Mons and if they are Shiny-Locked?

Powersaves has added the possibility to Shinify Mons via TID/PID .. so I can't be too sure if a mon is Legit or just Shinified using Powersaves (I like my Shinies Legit atleast)..
So far, it looks like all the Mirage Legendaries (Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Heatran, Cresselia, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, and whatever other ones I missed), as well as Latios and Latias, and the Regis including Regigigas are all available as shiny.
The only ones that appear to be possibly locked are Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, and Deoxys.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still waiting on persona q backup support they have it for the jpn version but not the NA version of the game sent two emails with about 7 day in between them

FadeTM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was in touch today with a datel employee (the one that helped us last year) , I asked if they will ever do a mass PKX editor, like PKHeX, he told me now they are really busy, but after christmas we have to write to them again, and maybe they can do something and take the thing in consideration, so only as a reminder, if you are interested as me in a save editor more like PKHex, write them asking that, after christmas. if we are enough maybe they can really do that?

Marioman65

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was in touch today with a datel employee (the one that helped us last year) , I asked if they will ever do a mass PKX editor, like PKHeX, he told me now they are really busy, but after christmas we have to write to them again, and maybe they can do something and take the thing in consideration, so only as a reminder, if you are interested as me in a save editor more like PKHex, write them asking that, after christmas. if we are enough maybe they can really do that?
Just asking how did you get in touch with a Datel employee

Reactions: digipokemaster

rainparadesamurai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
while hopefully i'll have no use for powersaves once gateway is updated to use with 9.x, I'll write after christmas in their code request I guess. I did spend $20 on powersaves, i guess it would be better to make it more useful after all.

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
Excellent.
The Perma-Megas effect wares off when you shut down the game, you do need to apply the code again unfortunately......

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, not with the Diancie permamega anyway, but I do think that goes for all of them.
Just tried using a Permamega in a passerby battle, didn't work, nor does hacked Pokemon from X and Y, sorry if anyone's already said this but it is kinda disappointing that you can't use them in battle.

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I imagine that`s the whole reason we have all this good stuff now. They know we can`t ruin online battling with it, so there`s no use in holding it back anymore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.