ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

Chris Wargo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me? I used power saves like a normally do but this time it messed up my copy of omega ruby. It sales corrupted save file when I try to play. I tried restoring a previous version but that didn't work. And I tried delete ing my save data and restore it but that also failed. This is the last place I know of for help can someone help me?

naruto5293

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me? I used power saves like a normally do but this time it messed up my copy of omega ruby. It sales corrupted save file when I try to play. I tried restoring a previous version but that didn't work. And I tried delete ing my save data and restore it but that also failed. This is the last place I know of for help can someone help me?

I think your cart might be bricked. It could also be semi-bricked but I'm not sure.

Outsethero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

By deleting your save data and then restoring it, do you mean you deleted it in-game and then used your Powersaves to try and restore your backup? 'Cause if so, it might just be your backups got corrupted somehow. Try deleting your save in-game and then starting a new one. Also in-game.

If that works, then either your saves were backed up incorrectly or your Powersaves is having problems properly writing the saves back into your cart.

ryanfarrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any way to fix this situation?

If it truly is bricked (which it sounds like it is), then no, there's no fix. It's useless. It will never work again.

As outsethero said, can you do ANYTHING with it? Can you get to the title screen? Whatever happens, your save file is lost by the sounds of it. But if you can start a new one, that's something. If not, then it really is just a piece of plastic and metal.

Press up+B+X on the title screen to erase the save data, and see if you can start again. If you can't do anything at all, except see a "corrupt" message, then I'd start saving for a new game.

Chris Wargo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By deleting your save data and then restoring it, do you mean you deleted it in-game and then used your Powersaves to try and restore your backup? 'Cause if so, it might just be your backups got corrupted somehow. Try deleting your save in-game and then starting a new one. Also in-game.

If that works, then either your saves were backed up incorrectly or your Powersaves is having problems properly writing the saves back into your cart.

I ment going in the settings and deleting the save data for it. Turns out I didn't know you could do it manually by holding up and pressing B and X or something. Once I created a new game I tried restoring the save and it worked:). Don't remember who said it bit thank you to you all for helping me. BTW I USD power saves to clone Pokemon in local giveaways and not just for my own personal use.thats what worried me the most.

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
Do the Mirage spots reset after a day?
If so they should add a code for that, I tried resetting the date on my DS but that didn't work, assuming it takes real time?

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If so they should add a code for that, I tried resetting the date on my DS but that didn't work, assuming it takes real time?

what do you mean by reset? like the pokemon will reapear or is it in the case of lake trio and the justice trio were you want them to apear one after another

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
ars25 I have found the answer but what I thought happened was that after each day new mirage spots appear with different legendaries.
Searched it up on Serebii and it said that they didnt reset but the Mirage Spots have requirements before you can even enter the Mirage.

Jasper Jackson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

I think you used Pikachu Forme Modifier 5.It semi bricks saves.Because I applied it twice and it bricked my save.

Outsethero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Changing the date on the 3DS resets the timer in-game to at least 24 hours. [I have also read it may reset it to 72 depending on what you're trying to do, but I'm not entirely sure on that one]

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder why 'The mythical Pokemon Diancie' XY Wonder Card isn't in the European or American Omega Ruby..

Hm... strange you should say that, old boy... I have here some snapshots to ease your discomfort. For America, I can confirm that for OmegaRuby.

Powersaves 1.PNG

Powersaves 2.PNG

Again, for the Americas. I don't show up to a party and make a claim without proof, after all. This evidence bought you by Prosecutor Word, from his computer and with the help of PowerSaves 1.21. ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo