ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, Datel is causing much rage over their product. I guess it's because we are entitled to everything, right? We "want" so they must deliver, after all, this is the gold medals for participating generation...

Datel can do what it wants. crying and raging on this forum is a waste of time & space. Send Datel emails requesting codes, as they have provided for their users. And please don't complain in this thread that datel is ignoring your emails. Quit thinking you are entitled to everything, that isn't how life is.

Reactions: signz

dsdavis6

Trophies
XP
Country
They added it back because they chose to add it back now. Nothing to do with the moans on this site, else they'd have added it ages ago. Around the time they added the two stones back. In fact even earlier as that was when it was at its peak. Nice to see it back as i missed it last time.

Sitri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They added it back because they chose to add it back now. Nothing to do with the moans on this site, else they'd have added it ages ago. Around the time they added the two stones back. In fact even earlier as that was when it was at its peak. Nice to see it back as i missed it last time.
I'm not saying there's any rhyme or reason for it, but the patch did just come out that blocks illegal Pokemon from being used online at all.

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
If hoopa was added why not volcanion? :p1ng:
It doesn't make sense.
Pretty pointless now though. No wonder they added it. You can't go online with it..
Edit: Why have they added 'The mythical pokemon Diancie' when they already have a wondercard? What is the difference in other words.

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If hoopa was added why not volcanion? :p1ng:
It doesn't make sense.
Pretty pointless now though. No wonder they added it. You can't go online with it..
Edit: Why have they added 'The mythical pokemon Diancie' when they already have a wondercard? What is the difference in other words.

they said volcanion would come "soon" so i assume theyre only adding them one at a time to avoid server overload or something....

and they have it on there for the people who missed the serial code event or couldnt get to a gamestop

Reactions: Nyancat

AznPride112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe they're adding Hoopa first, because maybe Hoopa might be revealed by Nintendo soon? Since in the games codings, it's been found that Hoopa is getting a new form. So it must be some type of event. As for Volcanion. I don't think they'll add that anytime soon :\

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@