ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you run the same bank on two consoles? IE if somebody has cyber save editor and a japanese console, to move all the pokemon across to your local game with ease? Or is it a matter of sitting there and transferring them... one by one?

I'm pretty certain that you can only have one NNID to a Bank subscription. It really isn't that much work. I personally have Bank paid for on my NA 3DS. I use Cyber Save Editor on my Japanese cart and Bank everything that I want to transfer to my NA 3DS Bank (I didn't want to pay the subscription fee on my Japanese console since my NA Bank one serves the same purpose.) You can shift stuff by the box full that way and it works perfectly smooth since Bank itself does not have a region lockout.

Reactions: dsdavis6

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah! So I could use a Japanese cart with my current bank on my UK 3DS? Tempted... Big investment though

That Japanese cart would have to have an initialized save that has the Pokedex already obtained or else Bank will not work. You are right, it is a rather large investment especially if you do not own a Japanese 3DS and will not be able to fully utilize the device.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quick question for those with powersave and japanese console ( i have them too) deos the powersave work on japanese games if they have the codes/key?i got another power save pro for the key a is planing on changing it if they does

but anyway no new codes yet?

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
Jacob dude, appreciating your questions and everything but you never answer, I've seen this several times.
If you want to find information, look it up for a solution before coming here and never replying?

Reactions: Jacob Reynolds

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Decrypt it and use either PKHeX or on of Kyphotics' other tools that can be found on the Project Pokemon forums.

I'm guessing this question has already been answered, however, how does one go about decrypting a Powersave's backup save file from Pokemon X/Y?

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing this question has already been answered, however, how does one go about decrypting a Powersave's backup save file from Pokemon X/Y?

The process can be found on the Project Pokemon forums under the PKHeX thread. There is a link under the Spoiler tab on the OP to that thread. That is to partially decrypt it to make it readable by PKHeX.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, its like KeySAV ?
how hard is to decrypt the file ?

Not hard at all. If you can do what is needed for KeySAV, you can easily do it for PKHeX. The instructions are easy to follow. You should give it a shot.

piplupwater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a serious problem with my pokemon x game. all i did was save my game then stuck my cartridge in the dongle. The program started to read the game and the saves popped up but then it instantly stopped reading going back to insert game cartridge. Now powersaves wont even read the cartridge and my 3ds wont even read it. I tried cleaning and everything but it didnt work. Is my cartridge bricked? I have all my pokemon and saves backed up is there anyway i can restore them even to a new cartridge. I know saves are encrypted to every cart but i need help pronto

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a serious problem with my pokemon x game. all i did was save my game then stuck my cartridge in the dongle. The program started to read the game and the saves popped up but then it instantly stopped reading going back to insert game cartridge. Now powersaves wont even read the cartridge and my 3ds wont even read it. I tried cleaning and everything but it didnt work. Is my cartridge bricked? I have all my pokemon and saves backed up is there anyway i can restore them even to a new cartridge. I know saves are encrypted to every cart but i need help pronto

Sounds bricked to me. If you haven't decrypted the saves already, then there is no way that I know of to do it now unfortunately. There have been reports in the past of partial bricks where people were able to have their carts recognized by Bank. That is the only thing that I can think of that you could try.

piplupwater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds bricked to me. If you haven't decrypted the saves already, then there is no way that I know of to do it now unfortunately. There have been reports in the past of partial bricks where people were able to have their carts recognized by Bank. That is the only thing that I can think of that you could try.
Nope bank won't even read it game card icon dosnt even show up. I have all have my current save backed up from last night and pokemon files dumped are there any ways to decrypt my save and transfer it to a new cart

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope bank won't even read it game card icon dosnt even show up. I have all have my current save backed up from last night and pokemon files dumped are there any ways to decrypt my save and transfer it to a new cart

The only way that I know that is available to break the cart encryption is the method that requires you to make Powersaves save mods. If you haven't done that already, then I don't know of any other way available to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Oh yea i heard about that game
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    one of the people that appeared there was a minor when filming the cutscenes where she appears
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking PPPoE hacks being a headache cause my webos is arch64
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, your balls are arch64?
  • NO111ONE @ NO111ONE:
    LMAO, didn't make it in time for crashd, kid, did ya?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    PP is crooked la, set it straight
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop looking at my hooked pp
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    my bad, blame it on lack of lube
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Barrels of lube
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    still busy hackin' ps4?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If the damn script would work it'd be nice
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    maybe it's the incompatible model
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No it's because I have a arch64 model tv it's just normal ps4 bs
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    yeah, the JB does not activate instantly, because it relies on a flaw showing up in a process
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I'm on a older 6.72, still kinda tempted to upgrade, maybe a 9.00
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i probably cant go higher than 9.00 becus i have the CUH-22XX model
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I keep getting stuck on waiting for padi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    hmmm, i got no clue, i need to re-check their step by step guide
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    11.0 hack is great if you got a webos tv
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i dont have LG tvs around
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    all TCL
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    and a sony
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can map a button on your remote to launch the script call it a day
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You can map a button on your remote to launch the script call it a day