ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

BlueWyvern4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also have another question - in Pokemon Y, the JPN events have English names... Any way to fix?
the server might just be busy. Try again later if not it might just be Powersaves,
But it couldn't be your wifi if it was happening to both of you.
Hm.... This is the only game this happens with to...

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I also have another question - in Pokemon Y, the JPN events have English names... Any way to fix?

Japanese events having an English name is just fine, coz the events follow the language of the game. All of my legit Japanese events, including the code events, have English names coz my game is set in English. If you want to make them into Japanese name(I haven't tried this before though), change the language of your game first into Japanese by using the language code then use the wonder card code. Idk if it would work, I never tried those combination before.

BlueWyvern4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Japanese events having an English name is just fine, coz the events follow the language of the game. All of my legit Japanese events, including the code events, have English names coz my game is set in English. If you want to make them into Japanese name(I haven't tried this before though), change the language of your game first into Japanese by using the language code then use the wonder card code. Idk if it would work, I never tried those combination before.

Yup! It worked. Thanks a bunch~

Reactions: KenoDB

BvanBart

Gaming addict #2 and some
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Still cant get that Max Friendship code to work- also,did anyone else hear the rumour about Hoopa and Volcanion codes being released later this week?

There is so much Trol in your post :tpi:

As stated by Datel: when Nintendo releases the 3 legendary Pokemon we will make them available. We have the tools and the knowhow, we just do not wan't to ruin the game and future events. - said no-datel ever :rofl2:

Did anyone send in their copy of Mario Kart recently? I am still hoping for the codes :P

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They updated ACNL with MORE furniture for slot 1 along with fossils. In slot 2, they have what I can assume to be all socks, shoes, hats, and accessories.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nope, well not me anyways.
Only contact I had with Datel is recommending stuff to add lolz.

i was just wondering because they asked me to send them my copy of Zelda OOT3D and my copy of One Piece Romance Dawn, which i will not send because there was only 16800 fiscal copy made. i got number 03475 of 16800, not the lowest but not the highest ether.
also does anyone know how to use the powersaves adapter to back up DS game save?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo