ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick Question:
If I were to use the gender modifier code to give it an illegal gender would I create an illegal dex entry?

I don't know this for sure, but I'm going to guess no since the game wasn't programmed to even consider a genderless pikachu for example. Again, I have not personally tried this, and it is only an assumption on my part.

If I use the change poke ball code to say,give a love ball to a fennekin,can I put it on bank still?
I also have not tried this, but I do not see why not since you can put illegal Apricorn ball pokemon into bank that you get through using hacked Black/White saves.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Quick Question:
If I were to use the gender modifier code to give it an illegal gender would I create an illegal dex entry?
Nope.. weird part is my female Meloetta doesnt have a gender sign in battle, so im guessing theres either some hard-coded stuff that prevents it or something.

Edit: tried it with a male petilil instead.. shows up in battle, but no dex entry.

Reactions: Daniel Sahr

thagrouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can put any Pokemon in Bank, it has no hack checks. PokeTransfer is the thing that guards Pokemon Bank from previous gen hacks.

Yes, but doing a trade with it might be iffy until you breed it. once you breed it the babies wont have any issues.

i had a couple of non shiny moon ball furfrou's none traded till i bred them then the babies had no issues.

I didnt realize five other people had already replied ... my bad lol just woke up (goes for coffee)

Reactions: BvanBart

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any news on any one trading a shiny x or y legendary using the shiny code for them? I was won'ting to know this because i would like to trade one to my brother in law with out putting codes on his pokemon x game.

Daniel Sahr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any news on any one trading a shiny x or y legendary using the shiny code for them? I was won'ting to know this because i would like to trade one to my brother in law with out putting codes on his pokemon x game.
No! There won't be any word unless Nintendo choses to release the Pokémon as shiny for events. However, you are allowed to trade the Pokémon on local wireless. The same applies to Lati@ite, AZ Floette, and Diancie.

Reactions: leerpsp

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Furnitures is unlocked already

Is it? I tried yesterday and all i could see was the money codes:\ My Powersaves updated aswell

You can sorta already hack in all the HAs with the Wonder Card Modifier code.
It takes a little bit of time to breed one, but it works better than nothing.

Yeah I did notice,would have liked to change some of my teams thats all. Can unreleased HA be traded/Banked/Battled Online etc?

aftokinito

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I did notice,would have liked to change some of my teams thats all. Can unreleased HA be traded/Banked/Battled Online etc?

You can use them in battles and trade them locally or passby but you cannot trade them on the GTS nor battle them on the battle arena.
You can bank everything since Gen6 -> Bank has no checks.

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm odd,couldn't see them

Anyone else having problems with getting the max happiness code to work? The Amie one works fine but the happiness one isn't working for me. Tried a rare candy on the Togepi I used the code on and it didn't work.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hmm odd,couldn't see them

Anyone else having problems with getting the max happiness code to work? The Amie one works fine but the happiness one isn't working for me. Tried a rare candy on the Togepi I used the code on and it didn't work.
Hi, double-posting is against the rules - next time please use the edit button to add something to your previous post.

It's okay to post again if another member has posted in the meanwhile.

Thanks.

Reactions: signz

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are 2 different attributes to consider here. Happiness is one and friendship the other. I ran into this while trying to evolve evee into sylveon. Togepi needs friendship high, not happiness, if I remember correctly.

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are 2 different attributes to consider here. Happiness is one and friendship the other. I ran into this while trying to evolve evee into sylveon. Togepi needs friendship high, not happiness, if I remember correctly.

I think what they were referring to was the friendship because it also didn't work for me when trying to get my Eevee to evolve into an Umbreon. It didn't evolve into a Sylveon either so it basically just did nothing. I haven't tried since the code came out though, it might have been fixed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully your not like south of Tampa they got flooding