ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

kRuDoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
is your powersaves working in this moment? because i have 1.16 software version and don't let me enter it's cycling, like there is a new update but in the web still the 1.16 version.

piplupwater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awww Yeeeah! Now theres a Trophy! Thank You Datel.

Attachments

• IMG_1575[1].JPG
    IMG_1575[1].JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 713

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Agreed ^^^ I got mine for originally 19.99. Had a gift card for amazon laying around at 10$ so after all was said and done I paid 15.99 ish. Well worth the money.
$19.99 - $10 gift card = $15.99? Damn, you got robbed. :P
I paid 2.99€ for mine (22.99€ on amazon.de - 20€ gift/coupon card). :D

Darklinkreturns

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the Box 1 Slot 1 Country/3DS Region Modifier code working correctly for anyone?
Also, do the new sex modifier codes work on anything in the nidoran family? I want a male nidoqueen. I want this because of reasons.

Reactions: Midgetgirl05

kRuDoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
its like
Hello, I just got powersaves today and It's not recognizing my Animal crossing cart or my Pokemon Y cart and just does what's shown in this video.
I've tried all the known was of "Fixing" it but none have worked, also codes don't show up for any of the games that are recognized.

^ Leos video from the last thread

Games that are recognized:
Project x zone, FE:A, Mario party island tour. Tales of the abyss, Etrian Oddssey: untold, Rune Factory 4,and smt4

Please Help.

I am in the same situation, my power saves was working for 1 or 2 months until today, i see the XML in the saves forlder and the region from my Powersaves is EU (european) Now, i think that is a reassignment of region for some licences KEY. I send a mail to support now explaining my situation, i'm wating for answer

Nintendokid54

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else keep getting "web operation failed" on pokemon X?
It gets to step 3: server process and than stops. Ive only just used it once on my cart for BP points and now im trying the box 1 pkmn1 shiny code.

Ive used it on other games before also.

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if they could add a 3rd option to the gender codes to make a Pokemon genderless. It'd be kind of useless but it'd be really cool imo. :lol:

Reactions: thagrouch

thagrouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if they could add a 3rd option to the gender codes to make a Pokemon genderless. It'd be kind of useless but it'd be really cool imo. :lol:

no it does seem helpful, just for example like us testing the codes out. i had made an yveltal a female, id like to convert it back to gender-less without having to restore and old save. (maybe other various situations) but it does seem like a legit request.

Reactions: h448

Darklinkreturns

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would someone else please test the Box 1 Slot 1 Country/Region modifier code? I can't get it to switch my ITA Nidoqueen to any other region.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would someone else please test the Box 1 Slot 1 Country/Region modifier code? I can't get it to switch my ITA Nidoqueen to any other region.
The only reason that I'm asking this is that there has been a fair amount of confusion related to this code in the past.

Are you trying to change the language of the nidoqueen? If so, the region modifier will not do that. Language and region are separate values now. The only way to see the region modifier working is to view the pkx file. Otherwise, you will see no external difference in the pokemon in game after the code is applied.

If you are not trying to change the language and are really trying to just change the region byte, then I don't know why it's not working for you.

Reactions: KenoDB

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol