ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

Newbie1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm talking about something you don't know about, I suppose.

Cheat Engine was another system we used to get the items. Sorry if it confused you.

k_o_m

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just registered to say, I tried using Cheat Engine to change Latiasite's number from 5909 to 5908 and 5907. Both just give me Latiasite, so that trick is still fixed. Didn't see anybody say they tried it yet.

Sitri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wonder, if we can trade "this" latiasite online
or its like the old one ?
It's not the item itself that disallows the item to be traded, it's Nintendo/Game Freak's blacklist on certain unreleased content.
It would be entirely impossible for Datel to just magically create a Latiasite that can be traded.

PokeChampion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just registered to say, I tried using Cheat Engine to change Latiasite's number from 5909 to 5908 and 5907. Both just give me Latiasite, so that trick is still fixed. Didn't see anybody say they tried it yet.
So. There's now a cheat engine

www164

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
leowalle I just joined this site today lol. Anyways I got the powersaves releases before they took them down. I'd like to battle to show :) FC 4554 0388 5387 IGN Michael

Reactions: leowalle

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
leowalle I just joined this site today lol. Anyways I got the powersaves releases before they took them down. I'd like to battle to show :) FC 4554 0388 5387 IGN Michael
Thank u ! I cant battle right now cuz im out (im using tapatalk on my phone) but how about in about 3 hours? Thanks :)

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not tha this isnt great and all, but we should at least talk about powersaves with this cause we dont our comments deleted/thread locked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM4vMLpcX7A