Hardware New Nintendo Wii update

emirof

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When I checked my internet settings om my wii (PAL) today there was a new update available to download. Last time I checked was saturday and then there was no newer update availeble so this must have come sometime today or yesterday. I didn't update it though, cause maybe it has something to do with super smash ?

Zed03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
When I checked my internet settings om my wii (PAL) today there was a new update available to download. Last time I checked was saturday and then there was no newer update availeble so this must have come sometime today or yesterday. I didn't update it though, cause maybe it has something to do with super smash ?

I noticed the same thing when I went in to configure my wireless - I clicked no.

emirof

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

I noticed the same thing when I went in to configure my wireless - I clicked no.
So did I... Any brave soul out there to try it ?

olo567

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just checked, said there is no update available. Are you sure it wasn't just asking you to check to see if there was an update?

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't think there is one, it just always asks if you change the internet settings.

I did this yesterday, got asked to update, OK'd it - and no update available. Still 3.1E.

emirof

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just checked, said there is no update available. Are you sure it wasn't just asking you to check to see if there was an update?
Hm well then it's probably that.. Must have misread, sorry if I scared you folks
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs