New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Announced for UK

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A charger has never been included with a 3DS so it's not necessary to include one for resale.

Maybe in other countries but in NA it's a silly law where all electronics must come with a power cable. I say silly because the regulation is now outdated. It is a waste of natural resources to keep manufacturing power cables. portable devices should be standardized by law to all use micro USB now or the soon to be released USB Type C. This way cables are an optional small price. Already have one from a broken or now useless device, well then you can buy your new portable without one.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I got a 4 multi changing cable
- GBA SP
- DS / DS Lite
- DSi (XL)
- 3DS (XL)

Very handy there located everywhere in the house, i can charge wherever/whatever i want with those
As far as collectors edition goes for that price, there one of a kind and will always be looked for, the value stays high for resale later if that ever comes to mind.

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
Mine's on its way!!! Will get it tomorrow!

Is there any way to transfer stuff from my old 3DS to my New 3DS without updating both consoles..? My old 3DS is 7.2 and my New 3DS is going to be 9.0 but I've downloaded the PDF with instructions on how to do it and it says that both consoles need to be updated to the latest firmware...which obviously isn't an option lol

Anyone got any ideas.. ?

Dark-Sider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does the ambassador edition come with ambassador games installed? First thought so because of the name but then I realized it's nowhere stated!

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
Does the ambassador edition come with ambassador games installed? First thought so because of the name but then I realized it's nowhere stated!

Nope, no software included at all as far as I know. But then with a Gateway flashcart and a New 3DS Ambassador Bundle on firmware 9.0, who needs software installed lol

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Call me a scalper if you will but I bought one purposefully just to sell it on eBay as they're going from £280+ and that's a chance I don't wanna miss out!

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I didn't get an email soo....

I contacted Nintendo UK, they have forwarded my Club Nintendo details on the list, if there's any stock left I may get an invite. :D

With a little luck. :D

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd be intrigued to know what the criteria is for being included in the offer, as well as how many offer's they've mailed out.
As a Club Nintendo member since it first launched (when was that? original GBA? I've certainly been registering products with Club Nintendo for at least 12 years), and a 'day one' purchaser of every Nintendo console/handheld since the original GB (including multiple versions of GB/GBC/GBA/NDS - excepting the WiiU, which I will get eventually), not to mention being a current 'Ambassador'; it does seem bizarre that I haven't received the email :glare:

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I'd be intrigued to know what the criteria is for being included in the offer, as well as how many offer's they've mailed out.
As a Club Nintendo member since it first launched (when was that? original GBA? I've certainly been registering products with Club Nintendo for at least 12 years), and a 'day one' purchaser of every Nintendo console/handheld since the original GB (including multiple versions of GB/GBC/GBA/NDS - excepting the WiiU, which I will get eventually), not to mention being a current 'Ambassador'; it does seem bizarre that I haven't received the email :glare:

As nintendo has stated, Being a 3DS ambasador has nothing to do with the selection for the new ambasador program, there are other critera the're looking at and the won't tell what critera or how the did the selection.

But i know i have been a club nintendo member from start in Europe and registered all my Nintendo consoles and i register all my games where a codecard in is.
I regulary trade in my Nintendo points and take action in every promo Nintendo makes when possible (ok i missed one free game cause the mail was filtered and was in my spam folder (i noticed to late) , i even got to there Nintendo summer tour once when it's in the neighbourhood and take my 3DS on a regular base with me outdoors. (you never know who you run into)

We will never know how Nintendo picks the person to be an ambasador.

Reactions: Deleted User

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I didn't get an email soo....

I contacted Nintendo UK, they have forwarded my Club Nintendo details on the list, if there's any stock left I may get an invite. :D

With a little luck. :D

I e-mailed Nintendo as well and got reply a moment ago with a link to the page :yaysp:
Though I'm going to keep this unit for myself and am not going to sell it.

I'm going to get a screen protector for this one before I'm going to open the box though.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I e-mailed Nintendo as well and got reply a moment ago with a link to the page :yaysp:
Though I'm going to keep this unit for myself and am not going to sell it.

I'm going to get a screen protector for this one before I'm going to open the box though.

Lol me too!!!

What special requirement after all? I didn't get an email at first, contacted them and they included me as well.

I can't wait to order one. :D

Willemoke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Did anyone get any conformation email? I didn't get any and I know someone who did receive it when he bought it today... Should I worry?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and i heard obs makes gd lag alot