New member introduction

mtpeaceful

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks so much for the welcome everyone! I can feel the very same enthusiasm I have for video games among you awesome people. :D I hope we have a chance to get to know each other and in the future do some treasure-hunting, dragon-slaying, rare loot-farming, alien-blasting, and all that other fun stuff we do on a daily basis. :yayps3:

Gahars, "mtpeaceful" comes from my Chinese name. :D

More dirt:

I posted this thread last December. That picture? It was taken at his house :ninja:

LOL! You revealed our treasures. I'm so proud of that collection. It has grown quite a bit since then. :yay:

Reactions: 2 people

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I hope we have a chance to get to know each other and in the future do some treasure-hunting, dragon-slaying, rare loot-farming, alien-blasting, and all that other fun stuff we do on a daily basis. :yayps3:
Yes, someone please play Monster Hunter and Borderlands with him because he keeps texting/bugging me to do co-op with him when I'm busy studying :angry:

mtpeaceful

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to provide some dirt on mtpeaceful as a "pre-emptive counterattack" for any dirt he may end up sharing about me :angry:
  • He's lived in Japan for a couple years
  • He has one of the largest collections of video games out of anyone I know personally, from the days of NES up to current-gen games
  • One of the gems in his collection is a SEALED GBA Pokemon game that I swear I'm going to steal one day
  • Most of his original game boxes are still wrapped in the original plastic, with a slit at the top just big enough to open the box and get the game out (even as a kid he had OCD about the condition of his games) :P

Awww curses! It was just an empty threat Densetsu! I wasn't going to reveal your secrets since I do not want to be ninja'ed by you. :blink:

The only thing I will reveal about Densetsu is that his collection is comparable to mine and he already included me in his official will so immediately upon his death, I will inherit his collection and add it to mine which will make me Master of the Universe! He's such an awesome giving guy. :yay:

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Awww curses! It was just an empty threat Densetsu! I wasn't going to reveal your secrets since I do not want to be ninja'ed by you. :blink:

The only thing I will reveal about Densetsu is that his collection is comparable to mine and he already included me in his official will so immediately upon his death, I will inherit his collection and add it to mine which will make me Master of the Universe! He's such an awesome giving guy. :yay:
I'm thinking of leaving this out of the will.
e_fe0d8d47.jpg

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, someone please play Monster Hunter and Borderlands with him because he keeps texting/bugging me to do co-op with him when I'm busy studying :angry:
I was going to, but then I saw this. I only have Borderlands for the Xbox...

Also, welcome to the 'Temp mtpeaceful! Enjoy your stay and stay as long as you can, or, you know, the angry bear cavalry and what-not.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heeeellloooo!

Dennie told me all about you!
He told me that you snore, pick your nose, scratch your butt, toot in kids' faces, moon people with your shiny butt and yell, "It's a UFO!" then wait for people to turn around before shouting, "Preparing the butt beam!" before tooting, and you do it all in public!

Just joking :lol:

Borderlands 1 & 2 (Claptrap quacks me up!)
Dark Souls & Demon's Souls (These difficult games make me cry)

Automatically on my list of badasses. I'll even put you above Densetsu on the list. Take that, you sodding ninja! :ha:
Let me know if you play PS3 and want a Borderlands buddy! Or just want a friend to cry with when playing Dark Souls or Demon's Souls.

I hope you enjoy the temp, mtpeaceful! There are some pretty cool people here. Don't fall for puns by Gahars. We all do :(
And don't let Densetsu trick you into anything! He tricks me all the time.

See you around!

mtpeaceful

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heeeellloooo!

Dennie told me all about you!
He told me that you snore, pick your nose, scratch your butt, toot in kids' faces, moon people with your shiny butt and yell, "It's a UFO!" then wait for people to turn around before shouting, "Preparing the butt beam!" before tooting, and you do it all in public!

Just joking :lol:

Automatically on my list of badasses. I'll even put you above Densetsu on the list. Take that, you sodding ninja! :ha:
Let me know if you play PS3 and want a Borderlands buddy! Or just want a friend to cry with when playing Dark Souls or Demon's Souls.

I hope you enjoy the temp, mtpeaceful! There are some pretty cool people here. Don't fall for puns by Gahars. We all do :(
And don't let Densetsu trick you into anything! He tricks me all the time.

See you around!

Yeah let's play Borderlands soon. Add me on PS3 (mtpeaceful) and we can try to meet up sometime. I love playing with fun people. :grog:

Reactions: Phoenix Goddess

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.