New M3 DS Simply Photos and Information!

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
No GUI screens yet? What is taking them?

really impatient arnt you?
how about you let the guys have a lil xmas fun first?

and this is all done in the spair time, no profit comes of it (except free units of course
biggrin.gif
)
they do it for us

so instead of rushing them, be thankfull some1 is testing them all out for you so that you dont buy something thats crap

Madrigal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
No GUI screens yet? What is taking them?

really impatient arnt you?
how about you let the guys have a lil xmas fun first?

and this is all done in the spair time, no profit comes of it (except free units of course
biggrin.gif
)
they do it for us

so instead of rushing them, be thankfull some1 is testing them all out for you so that you dont buy something thats crap
I'm not talking about the GBATemp team. I mean the M3 team hasn't released the screens. They don't really celebrate Christmas in China, so that's not an issue.

And yes, I am a little impatient. I'm going to China in about a week and I want to pick up a slot-1 card while I'm there. It would be nice to have screens and info on all the cards to help with my choice (again, not directed at GBATemp, but at M3).

hacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey how comes it say that you need IO to make the hombrew work. What does IO actually mean, I was hoping this little device would have the drag n drop feature

hacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Meaning... sorry I am a noob can't help it. So when I get the ds cart (m3 simply) will it be ready for use, or will I have to do something to it first regarding the IO thing

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You wont be able to do the I/O thing. It is for the coders and programmers who make the homebrew. It wont affect your ability to play roms though.

Zeros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how accurate this is, but I saw this on the Divineo.cn site today:

The M3 Simply will release in 4-5 days , we are sorry for the delay but the demand of the product is huge so that the manufacturer would like to take few more days to produce as many as possible of the first batch. Thanks for your patience waiting.

Just a heads up.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think Divineo.cn has some M3 DS Simplys. Just holding them so the can ship them all at once. They probably have way more pre-orders than actual M3. I pre-ordered from them this morning. Should ship Wenesday, January 3, 2007. If you plan on ordering from them, take UPS. EMS will only allow tracking while in China. UPS will allow wolrldwide tracking and takes 3 days to shipping to most of North America.

hacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks H8TR, anyway I thinking of pre-odering mine from divineo.co.uk, do you reckon its worth buying from them. Some people I know said that they are unreiable no matter which divineo you turn to, I sure hope they are wrong
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1