New M3 DS Simply Photos and Information!

Firon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just purchased a NDSL ... as yet unflashed ... so I like others here will be interested in whether any of these carts will allow download play to or from an older flashme'd NDS.
I would prefer not to flashme the NDSL if possible .... I've heard it's a bit harder than the standard NDS and I dont know anyone with another one that I can open should I brick it.

It's ridiculously easy. I've flashme'd 5 Lites and one original DS, and they were all a breeze.

Mr.squeeks

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So what will be the difference between this "Simple" version of M3 DS and the later coming "Real" version?

I wonder about that too. What other features could they add to the "real" version? Maybe it will have built in memory like the G6?

I'm glad I have my DS-X to hold me over until the dust settles on the TF Slot1 market, there are just too many cards being released right now for me to keep them straight. The GBATemp reviews should really help separate the crap from the gold.

NowhereLand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
So what will be the difference between this "Simple" version of M3 DS and the later coming "Real" version?

I think you are wrong. In my opinion "Simply" means Easy. It's about the system drag 'n drop.

Bongloads

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
QUOTE said:

I think you are wrong. In my opinion "Simply" means Easy. It's about the system drag 'n drop.

I tend to agree, which makes me speculate that the "Real" version would possibly add the *option* of patching to achieve such things as software reset, etc. This however, disappoints me, as I sort of hope the option to do this would be or will be available on the "Simply" version that I have already preordered
wtf.gif
I envision a cart that would allow me the choice to boot to maybe even the same M3 OS we know and love and use on our current M3 products, if I so desired (which I do), then also the clean rom booting menu. In any case, I still have my array of M3/G6 slot2 solutions (that damn well better be able to boot from the new M3Simply
blink.gif
) that can accomplish this. And then there's trimming, which I'm going to go ahead and assume that the M3 team (or some kind dev) will release some software alongside it, that at the very least will trim your roms before you load them on, whether they be clean or not. (Not sure, but choosing "Directly Copy" and "Trim-Rom" in the current M3 software and writing to hdd may actually do the trick.) K, nuff rambling... give us some more info M3 Team!!!

penelope

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, so I realize this is probably the most basic question ever and will probably be annoying, but I haven't been able to find the answer anywhere on the internet.

Will using a device like this (or the DS-X or similar), void my warranty in any way?

If I have absolutely NO idea what I'm doing, will I be able to work it? That is, will I be able to just plug it in and play with it? Or does it require me to download other programs and do fancy things I won't know how to do?

Thanks in advance ...

Nocturno

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
I just preordered m3 ds simply from divineo
but now I´m not sure if this is the right choise, r4, ez v and supercard offer the same thing, hope m3 is better now that I ordered..

eilegz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i know that this all new slot-1 card have 0 compatibility to GBA games, so lets say i have a original m3 sd slim in slot2 and the new m3 ds simple on slot-1

can i use the m3 simply in slot-1 as a passcard and use the gba slot-2 to load gba roms??

Zeros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the first page of this thread:

Build in PassMe (No need for boot card or anything else to boot )

i know that this all new slot-1 card have 0 compatibility to GBA games, so lets say i have a original m3 sd slim in slot2 and the new m3 ds simple on slot-1

can i use the m3 simply in slot-1 as a passcard and use the gba slot-2 to load gba roms??

eilegz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, I mean cockball.