New M3 DS Simply Photos and Information!

slayerspud

Trophies
XP
Country
Fuck its comming out next week!

I just brought a g6 :-(

Sounds good though hopefully this will be the one with regular software updates ect

False Hope

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Some people claimed its about 25$..which I doubt..I think people might have it in stock after Christmas, maybe like 2 to 3 days after.

The Supercard DS (One) I see going for 50-55$. I think most retailers will get these in stock around 12/18/06, maybe.

melrose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Some people claimed its about 25$..which I doubt..I think people might have it in stock after Christmas, maybe like 2 to 3 days after.

The Supercard DS (One) I see going for 50-55$. I think most retailers will get these in stock around 12/18/06, maybe.

I think $25 is the price for retailers, and you'll likely have to purchase the product in bulk in order to recieve this price. Usually when they announce a price, it's about 25-50% higher. Since M3 is smarter then completly overpricing its product (thus making it fall behind from its competition), most websites are having these cards pre-orderd around the $40-60 range. Anything below that would probably have high shipping rates, and anything above is likely not worth your money. We'll find this all out next week though. Some sites are even letting you pre-order now... but I'm not going to say which
smile.gif

Lawr.

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would be careful when buying any of these new slot 1 cards, its no coincidence that all of these cards are being released at the same time, because christmas alone probably makes a large percentage of their annual profit. I wouldn't doubt if some flaws turned up in any of these devices because of their rushed development. I'm just saying you should wait for gbatemp's official review
wink.gif

If they really wanted to rush it, they would've rushed it into November / early December, not 10 days before Christmas.

Lawr.

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You know last year each product had very different pros and cons, the SC, M3, G6, Neogarbage....I forget anything? Don't think so...each card had it's own pros and cons...even with Flashcarts the efa had USB on cart while EZFlash had a cradle..point being each cart had differences....these all seem to be the same slot 1 products.....2 flavors...built in memory and supply your own.

Ron Jeremy makes sense, up until:

QUOTEso it really comes down to who comes up with the CHEAPEST kit...I dunno that's what I think at least....way too many kits on the market now that are all the same

so it comes down to who is the cheapest, but you don't know what to think?!
i) look at prices
ii) compare.

jtroye32

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see the point in arguing, the reviews will give justice where due. I will be buying the slot 1 solution with the best review that meets my standards. The shitty cards will filter out in time (when the teams go out of business).

Firon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

EeK

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Damn, I ordered a DS-X a few days ago. Now I had to e-mail Divineo to change my order to a M3 Simply and a SanDisk 1GB Micro SD card. Let's see what they're going to say about that (probably on monday). For 45 bucks, you can't go wrong, I guess.

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
You can't go wrong with the DS-X. Anyway, I suggest you to wait at least for the first impressions on these new slot-1 solutions. Read the linked posts by Firon.

NowhereLand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can't go wrong with the DS-X. Anyway, I suggest you to wait at least for the first impressions on these new slot-1 solutions. Read the linked posts by Firon.
DS-X fanboy? xD. I'll wait for the reviews of this product. But I wouldn't buy a DS-X. There are better and cheaper solutions. Don't forget EZ-Flash V and SC-slot 1. One of this three will be the best

EeK

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Yeah, if it's not possible to change my order, I will happiliy stay with the DS-X. It's just that the darn thing costs three times more, and I'm feeling robbed after the announce of the M3 Simply.
rofl2.gif
The links posted by Firon refer to the Supercard slot-1 solution, a brand which never really impressed me.

Release date :
2006/12/16

!! thats today!

Believe me, you don't want to trust Divineo's release dates.
tongue.gif

krdvmus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I feel there's no reason to get a DS-X at this moment. Slot-1 solutions with external memory system will be overwhelming DS-X soon or later unless they cut off its price. It's destiny.
yaynds.gif

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
I absolutely agree... unless they're not going to perform at least like the DS-X in "clean" mode. Working-after-patching slot-1 solutions should not be tolerated after the DS-X. This is my pov, of course, and this is why I suggest to wait for first reports on how they perform, being it the SC or the M3 solution.

TheValeman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I just purchased a NDSL ... as yet unflashed ... so I like others here will be interested in whether any of these carts will allow download play to or from an older flashme'd NDS.
I would prefer not to flashme the NDSL if possible .... I've heard it's a bit harder than the standard NDS and I dont know anyone with another one that I can open should I brick it.

So I look forward to GBAtemp reviewing these carts thoroughly as it represents the best chance of getting the answer I need before buying one of these slot 1 devices.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Lol not me trying to get people to make an uncensor patch for imagine makeup artist