adamshinoda

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgEKLhvCCVA

The instrument is OK, kindd mix of The Catalyst and Waiting for the End. The lyric is not so good, but Mike and Chester's voices are just fucking awesome like always.
I give this 8/10.

TO LP FANS: The new album is called LIVING THINGS and will be out on June 26th :toot:

Reactions: 1 person

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only LP song I've liked was uh..... forgot it's name x.x Something about a divide, and I think it was a theme song for Transformers.

I gotta admit though, this one wasn't that bad.

adamshinoda

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The only LP song I've liked was uh..... forgot it's name x.x Something about a divide, and I think it was a theme song for Transformers.

I gotta admit though, this one wasn't that bad.

It's called "New Divide", but I gotta admit, I kinda hate the song when it's released.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope they don't spoil the album like they did for Thousand Suns. Yeah, The Catalyst was an amazing song, but it was also the climax of the album, and by releasing it so early, they took away its impact from the album as a whole.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I really liked the beat, and the music... but I just can't stand chesters singing! I loved Hybrid Theory, and I liked most of Meteora... but the rest sucked hard, because they went soft. Chesters singing has gotten worse and worse (As in, he sings more and more clean, which I don't like).

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really wish every LP song didn't sound so similar. Scream, Rap, sing softly, SCREAM, wikka-wikka...end. It was fun for the first two albums...

Bobbyloujo

I am a millipede, I am amazing.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not bad... but it's not spectacular. I used to listen to LP a lot but I got bored with them because all their songs sound so similar :/

Reactions: 1 person

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really wish every LP song didn't sound so similar. Scream, Rap, sing softly, SCREAM, wikka-wikka...end. It was for the first two albums...

It's not bad... but it's not spectacular. I used to listen to LP a lot but I got bored with them because all their songs sound so similar :/
A Thousand Suns would like to have a word with you :D

adamshinoda

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"The band states that Living Things combines elements from their previous four studio albums to create a new sound. They stated they finally felt they were in "familiar territory" and "comfortable in [their] own skin" after years of experimentation that resulted in their two previous studio albums, Minutes To Midnight and A Thousand Suns."

This time they will have a small "return" to the Hybrid Theory style, if that's what they mean. So it should be worth listening to anyone likes "old LP", I guess ;)

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I really wish every LP song didn't sound so similar. Scream, Rap, sing softly, SCREAM, wikka-wikka...end. It was fun for the first two albums...

I liked it for the first two albums, and disiliked that the following albums were NOT like that... I want the screaming back...

drobb

Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can honestly say Ive liked everything they have done. if an artist cant experiment and stretch then they grow stagnant. that said Living Things looks to be a semi return to Hybrid Theory/Meteora style songs.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
They still sing?
And doesn't really sound like LP anymore... I liked their older songs.. Since like... 4 years ago or so their songs stopped being any good for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Sicklyboy I was reading your post on the lgbtq batman
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Sicklyboy @K3Nv2 In the cas of Robin it would be Dick Grayson
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I have seen the new 52 and dcau animated movies I think they take every opportunity to say his name "Dick", and they say it more often than should have been necessary
  • ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi:
    Good morning!
  • ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi:
    pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    hi, i need help with unbanning my 3ds, can somebody show me a link to a seed that still works and isnt yet banned, mine got banned yesterday
  • A @ anotherthing:
    The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @StatusN, welcome
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey qwerty look at that you ain't the youngest here anymore
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Had a question on 3ds
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    will one still be able to transfer pokemon from the ds 3ds games to Switch
  • A @ anotherthing:
    Supposedly Bank isn't going down.
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    i know they are @anotherthing but i modded m y 3ds last month and i installed pretendo but as my 3ds got banned i need a friend seed to unblock my 3ds
  • A @ anotherthing:
    You got banned from Pretendo?
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    online ban
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @anotherthing I think Nintendo should have just re released all pokemon games on the switch
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    let you transfer it all
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    bank got shutdown in april last year
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, yea the only game they rereleased are the game boy and games boy color ones (remakes don't count)
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    does anyone have a friend seed link to a seed that isnt already banned and is new, if anyone does then thanks
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty I refuse to get Nintendo Switch online
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    until they add pokemon mainline games
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they could very easily do so
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, i meant that they got rereleased in virtual console in 3ds
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, i meant that they got rereleased in virtual console in 3ds