I own this desert, bitches!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Hello there GBAtemp! So I've recently been talking with my mom about a new laptop and we decided to get one. Checking the components and all that is my job. I need a bit of help with this though. Our current budget is about 700€ , but we can go a bit higher, maybe 820€ is about the limit. Now then, what do I need from the laptop? Well,I'd want it to play Star Wars : The Old Republic smoothly on medium-high settings. My current laptop is unable to do that, since League of Legends is playing with quite low settings and low fps (Around 15). I've been looking at laptops in a few stores in here, they seem quite good.

TL;DR : I need a new laptop that is able to play SW:TOR smoothly, 700€ budget, limit is 820€.

Thanks in Advance!

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Didn't you make another topic about this before? This all sounds very familiar...

Anyway, any laptop with a dedicated GPU will suit your needs. Consider looking for laptops with Optimus technology - they let you switch between the IGP of the Core i series CPUs and a nVidia GPU (something between GT 520-550 usually).

Theraima

I own this desert, bitches!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E