Hacking New IOS, IOS59!

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
couldn't u just load it in a wad manager or w/e and use it to install other non-fakesigned content? Or you could even patch IOS59 and use it to install w/e and compare it to other IOSs.
Just tell us what "w/e" means and sure I'll do it. I wrote an app for myself to fully patch any IOS with a few prompts.

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For people still looking for the IOS, I can confirm that you can find it easily with google.
HINT HINT: be more specific (version #)
The ISO, however, is not so easy. I have yet to find it. :glare:

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is new: IOS59 was found in the game Dragon Quest X. We do not know anything yet about why this IOS has been added: Nintendo rehearsed for an Update 4.4? Or is it just a test before WiiU?
On-USB Keyboard LEDs now turned off -Attach device with USB2.0 -Attach device with USB1.1 -Attach device with USB1.0 -Can not open USB-Ethernet
this is all i've been able to find, though they talk about an update for wii, the system menu is different.(4.4-5.0). an some thing about usb 1.1 an not being able to use ethernet while the keyboard is being used.and here i think is the download for this new ios. they say it's on NUS now.
(NICE WHEN YOU HAVE A LIBERIAN THAT kNOWS HOW TO SEARCH FOR THINGS. no not me wifee).
* joostonline check in box, same goes for xflax an foez... ;)

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
This is new: IOS59 was found in the game Dragon Quest X. We do not know anything yet about why this IOS has been added: Nintendo rehearsed for an Update 4.4? Or is it just a test before WiiU?
On-USB Keyboard LEDs now turned off -Attach device with USB2.0 -Attach device with USB1.1 -Attach device with USB1.0 -Can not open USB-Ethernet
this is all i've been able to find, though they talk about an update for wii, the system menu is different.(4.4-5.0). an some thing about usb 1.1 an not being able to use ethernet while the keyboard is being used.and here i think is the download for this new ios. they say it's on NUS now.
(NICE WHEN YOU HAVE A LIBERIAN THAT kNOWS HOW TO SEARCH FOR THINGS. no not me wifee).
Lol, I'm guessing you found it by reading page 1.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope, found it on a couple of italian an one japan site.(though i never clicked on the link in first post..) scared as hell to use it,cause they talk about updates.lol

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
nope, found it on a couple of italian an one japan site.
Lol, can you give me a link to that? There was a lot of text in there, so I don't think it was a coincidence that they just happened to post the same stuff as me. :P

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: 1 person

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there was ANYTHING I was able find about IOS59, it's that when its patched, it installs wads kinda slow.
play with it on neek2o nand. i put it there an made one of the apps use it to load, a there is a slight difference in load time.( faster). ;)

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there was ANYTHING I was able find about IOS59, it's that when its patched, it installs wads kinda slow.
play with it on neek2o nand. i put it there an made one of the apps use it to load, a there is a slight difference in load time.( faster). ;)
as megazig said, solid detective work ;)

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Download this:
http://libwiisharp.googlecode.com/files/libWiiSharp%200.21.rar

run this:
libWiiSharp 0.21.rar\Example Binaries\IosPatcher Example.exe

the rest is self-explanatory

The above app doesn't offer the version patch, for that you can use the mod of patchIOS.exe (which is a cmd-line tool) that is bundled in ModMii's Support folder.

But yea, I don't know what you hope to accomplish my patching IOS59... patching IOSs doesn't necessarily make them better

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5