New here

Dragonspirit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I'm a new guy to this forum, and I like to look for GBA roms. I'm looking for the game called Yakusoku no Chi Riviera. I downloaded the rom for it in a ZIP file somewhere but it was corrupted, so it wouldn't open. And since I'm here, I was wondering if anybody can show me places to download GBA roms, and specifically that game?

slayerman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi. I'm a new guy to this forum, and I like to look for GBA roms. I'm looking for the game called Yakusoku no Chi Riviera. I downloaded the rom for it in a ZIP file somewhere but it was corrupted, so it wouldn't open. And since I'm here, I was wondering if anybody can show me places to download GBA roms, and specifically that game?
helllo you are new so i forgive you

you cannot post links to roms or roms so sorry

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

You shouldn't really "forgive" him, its his fault for not reading the rules.
dry.gif

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Requests for rom links are illegal. I won't shut this topic just yet, though.

Try reading the forum rules and all your questions will be answered. There's also an IRC FAQ linked there that'll show you how to find what you want.

-Tempest out.-

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

you are not in position to forgive anyone you are just a n00b and all your posts are dumb and useless

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-