New games on Nds dont work with M3

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by sportscarmadman, Dec 11, 2009.

Dec 11, 2009
  1. sportscarmadman
    OP

Newcomer sportscarmadman Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    When I put new games such as mario & sonic winter olympic games, Legend of Zelda Spirit tracks and Mario and luigi bowsers inside story they dont seem to work on my M3 I have the latest firware verision v.4.6x and my Ds real cant play mario and luigi boser inside story wont play I just get a black screen and this is the same for legend of zelda spirit tracks and mario and sonic winter says that the data is corrupted and will have to press start again so I do this and the same message comes up again.

The games just dont work properly

Any Help? [​IMG]

2. Archimdae

Member Archimdae GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I know Zelda Spirit Tracks has to be patched and you have to load a save created with something else (or download a premade save file). Mario and Luigi BIS needs to be patched as well. I don't know about mario & sonic, I've never played it so I haven't read anything about them.

Pretty much wherever you get your game dumps, if you read the comments they tend to tell you important stuff like this thats needed for the game to work.

Good luck,

-Archi

*edit* a further note, I believe Zelda has 2 patches, the one you use depends on which dump of the game you have. One is Xenophobia and there is one more, don't recall off the top of my head.

3. sportscarmadman
    OP

Newcomer sportscarmadman Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    I already have the patch for zeld spirit tracks I think because it comes up with xenophobia and then frezzes and I cannot do anything else

4. Densetsu

Former Staff Densetsu Pubic Ninja

United States
    If you're using v4.6x and you've patched the ROM, you still need the .sav file.

5. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    All these games work perfectly for me on the latest version. Try using Sakura maybe?