Hacking New games arent working on wiikey

omer_y

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I moved the thread to this forum.. Well yeah I looked all through the guides and quite frankly I can't sort out what I should do...
I have a 3.2_B usa wii with 1.9g wiikey and any game that needs the 3.4 isn't working. I do not want to upgrade to 3.4 though... I heard there is a way to patch the wii's ios without going 3.4...

Any help appreciated =]

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
just install Preloader v0.29, enable the "Skip Updates" hack and enjoy..!!
smile.gif

omer_y

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, isn't there a way without installing preloader =\
Ive brickblocked the games, it's just that they need the IOS I think.. bah =[

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
well yes the game need those IOS.....but those exactly versions of the IOS, that's why is extremely easier to just install Preloader (like 10000000 thousand times easier.....sort of), instead of extracting them with WUFE, patching them to have the fake-signing bug, and then installing them with Wad Manager, don't you think..!!
smile.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do you have the Homebrew Channel installed, or why installing Preloader is so dificult* to you..??

*presing button "1" twice on the Wiimote to install

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
Personally I can't see why you don't install the Homebrew Channel, install BootMii, backup your current NAND, update to 4.0 using Waninkoko's thingummybob, install cIOS rev 10 and (assuming you're able to install BootMii to Boot2!) enjoy having a brick-proof Wii that'll allow you to run stuff from the SD card. No need to worry about running the latest games at all. I've done it and couldn't be happier.
smile.gif

omer_y

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bytor said:
Personally I can't see why you don't install the Homebrew Channel, install BootMii, backup your current NAND, update to 4.0 using Waninkoko's thingummybob, install cIOS rev 10 and (assuming you're able to install BootMii to Boot2!) enjoy having a brick-proof Wii that'll allow you to run stuff from the SD card. No need to worry about running the latest games at all. I've done it and couldn't be happier.
smile.gif

heh, probably because I can't understand 90% of what you said here... I'll look cIOS up... I guess now it's up to me to do the dirty work =P just didn't want to get all into this hacking stuff, that's all
also I dont have an sd card but i guess ill just have to get one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E