OP SamAsh07 GBAtemp Addict

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    True but Mario never gets old [​IMG]

2. Valwin

Valwin The Neautral Gamer
    Banned

United States
    I like the conference alot even do it was mostly meant for the japanese

also love how nintendo 1Up sony witt MH 4 i feel bad for the vita now in japan nintendo with this have solidify in japan well play nintendo i guess nintedon show why they are top in handhelds

3. mimic88

mimic88 Newbie
    Newcomer

Croatia
    too bad culdcept is once again japan only [​IMG]

4. Rockym

Rockym GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I just hope Mario Tennis means that Mario Golf will be soon to follow.

5. Chiejina

Chiejina GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Alright. Monster Hunter is the most interesting game I've played on the psp. and i hope to god this is also coming to the psvita because its been on the psp for 3 titles.
    Soooo monster hunter is a game that requires patience... you get to be whatever kind of hunter you want to be. there is no leveling. your survival is totally dependent on your armor and weapon. each kind of weapon has a completely different play style. you wouldnt use a greatword the same way you would use a long sword... or else you will mostlikely get rapped. That is if your fighting one of those big monsters like you saw in the trailer. each quest is gonna take you 10+ mins but it feels rewarding as hell when you finish it either to just get the checkmark that its done or because you took down some huge monster. my favorite monster by far is the Rathlos, that's the one that was spitting out fire. the tigrex, the other one in the trailer, will most likely be the biggest beginer challenge for you. ahhhh i can keep going but there is honestly too much information. My suggestion is if you have a psp or a wii and don't feel like going to buy the game, hack one of them and download the game haha. the first monster hunter i played was 2g i belive it was called... lol. and i put in 200+ hours on that bad boy before my brother messed up my memory and erased everything... and then i went onto monster hunter 3g, amazing game, but seemed kinda shorter, but also there is no american release for it so it kinda put me off using the translation and having to play and i had to connect through this thing called xlink kai to play with ppl all over the world because those *hit heads don think its important to put inferstructure mode on the psp versions. but you can do both offline and online modes but if you have no one helping u in online, its gonna be really hard. and half the fun is playing it with people.

When i first got the game, i was completely put off by it because i felt it was so hard and took too long and deleted it, but i was back about a month later playing it. one reason i stopped is because i didn't read t he quests right. there was a quest where i was supposed to recover an item and a tigrex showed up ( this was at the very beginning too. and i thought i had to kill it which was pretty much impossible at this time, so i quit and said how am i supposed to kill this crap. turns out i was supposed to just run from it.)

this is the only game that has really ever got me out of playing only call of duty lol, that and fable, but its a unique game, its a great game, it requires patience, and if you fail a quest after about 40 mins of doing it, you're going to be pissed. the game is frustrating but its fun as hell. just wished more people played it in usa, its not that well known. but theres a reason this stuff sells like candy in japan. please try it [​IMG] you'll either like it or hate it.

[​IMG])

6. chris888222

chris888222 GBAtemp's Flygon Fan

Senegal
    Too long, but read the whole thing.

Have to agree, MH is a game that requires a lot of patience. It is actually really fun.

7. SpaceJump

SpaceJump GBAtemp Psycho!

Germany
    I own a PSP and a Wii and I never tried a MH game. Maybe I should to see what all the hype is about. Is the game's structure similar to Phantasy Star Online with quests?

8. donaldgx

donaldgx GBAtemp Regular

United States
    so far i'm not liking those combo attacks on the new fire emblem game :|

9. DarkStriker

DarkStriker GBAtemp's Kpop lover!

Norway
    Monster Hunter 4? Isn't it Tri G that is getting a release? Oh well im grabbing the first that comes to EU!
    And Fire Emblem! YAY. Finally! Looks like the 3DS is getting some hefty tittles.

EDIT: Love Plus!!! Oh fuck i bet this game will get married the first day on its release.

10. chris888222

chris888222 GBAtemp's Flygon Fan

Senegal
    Of course Tri G will launch first followed by 4. MH 4 still looks early judging from the trailer. [​IMG]

11. Ikki

Ikki GBATemp's grumpy panda.

Uruguay
    The 3DS warped from must buy to must buy as soon as possible.
    I'm working my ass off this holiday season, there's just too much to buy.

All/most of the trailers and also screens and gameplay can be found here, I'm so hyped about so much of that stuff, and wait until they show the trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3D

12. ookamiyoh

ookamiyoh Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Am I the only one a little bit disapointed for not seeing a FFTA announcement?

13. SamAsh07

OP SamAsh07 GBAtemp Addict

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    I hate that game, so am glad it wasn't announced.

14. rykotxet

rykotxet Newbie
    Newcomer

Fire Emblem 3DS is -by far- the most interesting of the games they announced for 3DS. New style looks very well, I think they took the correct way after mediocre Fire Emblem DS.

By the way, I guess "Culchobit" is in fact a new version of "Calciobit". Calciobit was a soccer game for GBA only released in Japan. But I can't understand WHY they don't release this kind of games in Europe... Soccer game + manager + simulator + reto style + online = WIN.

15. Ruri

Ruri GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Aw, man. A new Culdcept game, and we're not getting it here?

16. thebsharp

thebsharp Why'd you have to go and Gunt my fries?
    Newcomer

United States
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfNp5j0Ahvo[/youtube]

Other than here I haven't read the Japan only release. While I expect it to be true, I hope its wrong. Stupid 3DS being region-locked. Either the game needs to come out in other regions or the 3DS needs to be hacked, because I do

17. awssk8er

awssk8er GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Monster Hunter 4? More Like "Monster Hunter, Then You Actually Find a Monster, You Get to Scared and Run Instead of Hunting It."

That's what the game should be called... Nah, just kidding. That trailer was amazing. Probably the only game announced today that I'll be getting (Unless it requires the analog add-on. Then I'll pass....).

18. ianrulz1

ianrulz1 Member
    Newcomer

am i the only one thats noticed that 'bravely' game looks just like final fantasy 4 heores of light? even has one of their monsters o.0

19. AlanJohn

AlanJohn くたばれ

Ukraine
    The Friend Collection thing made me puke

20. Ace

Ace GBATemp's Patrick Bateman

Really? I found it eerily adorable. Like a monster that hides in your closet that means no harm and hugs you, but doesn't know how hard to hug or when to stop hugging... [​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Announced, Games,