Hacking New Firmware ?

XAKEP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today about 5PM eastern my DSi 1.3U told me that there is firmware update available 1.4 may be..... what is going on new update ? What number and will it work on Acekard 2i.

Thank you guys !

swimmeringer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XAKEP said:
Today about 5PM eastern my DSi 1.3U told me that there is firmware update available 1.4 may be..... what is going on new update ? What number and will it work on Acekard 2i.

Thank you guys !

QUOTE(DarkRey @ Apr 8 2009, 01:07 PM) do you have a Japanese dsi or USA?

U on the update name means USA

Also it will always say there is an update available, regardless of whether or not there is. If you actually go to update it it will say something like "You have the most recent firmware" or something along those lines.

XAKEP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL That's exactly what happened ! I was afraid to click I accept. So I was thinking DSi will not say update is available unless it's checked it out ....oh well. They gotta fix that too cause it's kinda misleading, also if there is actual update they should put update number in it cause when I updated to 1.3U it did not show me if it 1.3U or any other .....Thank you guys

Statosphere62

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.4u HAS BEEN RELEASED i accidentely updated and now my ak2i doesnt work....

It allows uploading photos to facebook... but now my ak NOES NOT WORK: IT HAS BEEN BLOCKED!

zero383

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Statosphere62 said:
1.4u HAS BEEN RELEASED i accidentely updated and now my ak2i doesnt work....

It allows uploading photos to facebook... but now my ak NOES NOT WORK: IT HAS BEEN BLOCKED!

Nothing you can do now except wait for them to release an update. How do you accidentally update firmware? An agreement screen pops up that you have to click OK to allow the update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021