TheRealFatShady

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a new DSTWO to replace my old M3.

I got ROMs to work, just by adding them to the root of the SD (which otherwise contains only the "_dstwo" folder downloaded from the card's manufacturer) I added the mp3 files here as well.

When I add working MP3 files, nothing shows up in the long 'selection on the main menu of the DSTWO (all are question marks except ds games)

When I click on DS games, I can choose to display all files, including the .opt / .sav / .mp3. However only the .nds roms work, nothing happens when I click on the .mp3 files.

Do I NEED a media player add on to use them? Such as moonshell? I was under the impression that those are optional for a 'better' media center option as opposed to the stock one.

Thanks

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
TheRealFatShady said:
I got a new DSTWO to replace my old M3.

I got ROMs to work, just by adding them to the root of the SD (which otherwise contains only the "_dstwo" folder downloaded from the card's manufacturer) I added the mp3 files here as well.

When I add working MP3 files, nothing shows up in the long 'selection on the main menu of the DSTWO (all are question marks except ds games)

When I click on DS games, I can choose to display all files, including the .opt / .sav / .mp3. However only the .nds roms work, nothing happens when I click on the .mp3 files.

Do I NEED a media player add on to use them? Such as moonshell? I was under the impression that those are optional for a 'better' media center option as opposed to the stock one.

Thanks

Have you tried Moonshell, that comes with the DSTWO software installation?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night