New DS Trainer - Metroid Prime Hunters

mattias800

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, I tried the trainer and suddenly the games is very buggy. When I use missiles parts of the level are invisible, including the missiles I fire and the enemies I try to hit. Eventually the game just froze.

Am I an exception, or is it like this for everyone?

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, I tried the trainer and suddenly the games is very buggy. When I use missiles parts of the level are invisible, including the missiles I fire and the enemies I try to hit. Eventually the game just froze.

Am I an exception, or is it like this for everyone?

Same here on Supercard. I didn't test on my EZ4 but expect it is the same.

Also I kept getting disconnected almost instantly with multi-play and download and play on Supercard and EZ4.

I suppose this hack is just for internet play.

ditto_n

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IF Nintendo wanted to they could stop us from going online with our roms. However someone would figure out a way around this and Nintendo would have to do something about that. It is hard to say with Nintendo and roms. They tried extremely hard to make the Gamecube boot no backups but for the Gameboy advance they put forth almost no effort. They knew the GBA would get flashcarts because the GBC did. Nintendo seems to almost not even care about roms on their handhelds.

The reason why they went though so much trouble with the Gamecube is because it was using DVD's, something many of us already have a burner for in our computers. It's a cheap format and if they had not put in the security measures they did, no one would have bought games. They don't need to do this with their handhelds because they are already cartridge based. How many people do you know own GBAs or DSes, and how many of those actually have a flash cart? It's too small of a niche market to bother.

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't work for Multi-Cart play as my friend and I both gave the game and I was using my Supercard and he was using his regular game cart and everytime we try to play it just says we are disconnected when we try to shoot or jump. We tried all of the options, on and off, and no combo seemed to get it to work. So for local wifi it doesn't work. I haven't tried it online yet so I don't know there.

FifthE1ement

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

danielmakana

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Um, you seem to forget about the whole passme / nopass requirement on the DS, and the lack of proper DS slot flash cards until recently. They used 2 sets of encryption on the DS slot. I think they care.

Initially Nintendo seems to care. In all there products they use proprietary media to try and stop piracy. Once the piracy starts they accept defeat and dont do anything. If they wanted to they could stop us from going online.

kudaku

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this is weird, i think nintendo is watching everything that happens concerning ROMS and Trainers
I was playing with the trainer online (had to just TRY it, but don't worry i killed myself near the end so i won't win)

anyway the second battle, in the middle of it
i got disconnected, and a message that said "Hackers and ROM users will not be allowed on Nintendo wifi connection"

now absolutely NO games online work for me
im pretty sure they banned my IP address or my DS mac address

just a warning

bkonch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they wouldn't do that.

the noa's LIKE playing against the course hackers in mkds.

btw, has anyone found a way to get around the white screens yet?

Trace II

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh man, couldn't you of just not posted this, please?

Well, the link to the actual trainer wasn't posted, so that will keep a few people too lazy to go get it from using it.
Yes this was the intention...

Unfortunately it will soon find its way into the hands of mis-users.
Don't worry, I found the trainer but I can't figure out how to use it.
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol