Hacking Question new devmenu nsp with custom devmenu icon

D

Deleted-442439

I wanted to know how to change an .nsp's icon. I know that it involves the newly leaked SDK but I wanted to know if talking about the leak is allowed.

It's not public, and the patches required to enable it is not the sort of thing end users can do.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just realized, you're a person who bricked from the fake SX OS crack. Did you ever recover?
Yup. By buying a new console and selling all the leftovers. (You can't buy a single tablet here, at least not anywhere I know of, ebay also don't have any).
I doubt that there'll be an effective fix for this, unless the factory tool they run at Nintendo to generate PRODINFO and PRODINFOF somehow leaks. Because that is what was screwed and that is the only thing you can not generate from scratch if you don't have a backup.

gabe_derp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... I hate to be the oblivious one here, but can someone point me to the Discord server where the .nsps are being distributed?

D

Deleted-442439

Have been told this is not from Thomleg, and is instead from the author of the SX OS crack brick payload. Don't use it.

That is misinformation. Cellen never created the fake crack.

OG had the nickname "Thomleg" as a joke on Discord, I would never post something created by Thomleg....

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted_444986

That is misinformation. Cellen never created the fake crack.

OG had the nickname "Thomleg" as a joke on Discord, I would never post something created by Thomleg....
This nsp is not from me but by OG said in your discord.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

upload_2018-8-15_11-59-52.png

Creatable

Trophies
Website
hentaihaven.net
XP
Country
United States
Have been told this is not from Thomleg, and is instead from the author of the SX OS crack brick payload. Don't use it.
There's a rumor being spread by Thomleg that someone is the SX OS brick payload creator, this is false information, and was spread due to a miscommunication.
The NSP has been used multiple times, so I don't think there's any major reason to get worried about it being malicious.

D

Deleted_444986

There's a rumor being spread by Thomleg that someone is the SX OS brick payload creator, this is false information, and was spread due to a miscommunication.
The NSP has been used multiple times, so I don't think there's any major reason to get worried about it being malicious.
yeah this nsp is safe but it's not do by ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning...