New CopyProtection Prevents Zelda Dump

Ensiferous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
iND is when it's an independent person doing it, independent as in not related to any release group... So obviously it can't be a release group...

D

Deleted-19228

iND is NOT a release group, that is for anyone releasing a game that IS NOT in a group.

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
how did i know this was gonna happenin... i was like.. wait.... lol, i actually find that song catchy
tongue.gif

never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna turn around and, desert you

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Retaliation by doing nothing but fueling fire to these "nubzorz" is hardly helping I think. I prefer to just ignore the raving and ranting of the mentally deficient. Oh and the video going around is one of the most moronic fads yet.

Oh and Hiratai, your sig scares the fuck out of me.

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Retaliation by doing nothing but fueling fire to these "nubzorz" is hardly helping I think. I prefer to just ignore the raving and ranting of the mentally deficient. Oh and the video going around is one of the most moronic fads yet.

Oh and Hiratai, your sig scares the fuck out of me.

SERIOUSLY, i really dont like that sig..
cry.gif

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Sep 29 2007, 09:53 PM)]HA! I told you n00bz to preorder it like me but nobody ever listens. Now I have my Tingle plushie and my game coming in on Monday and you guys aint got jack-diddly-fucking-shit!
nyanya.gif

wutevrz!!! i had teh junkidy-junk-junk preordered since february!!! PS: i will try to dump too!

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE([M) said:
artin,Sep 29 2007, 09:53 PM]HA! I told you n00bz to preorder it like me but nobody ever listens. Now I have my Tingle plushie and my game coming in on Monday and you guys aint got jack-diddly-fucking-shit!
nyanya.gif

At least we're $60 richer and we "got" the joke.
happy.gif
Someone was rickroll'd.

In the US its 30$ for a DS game...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy