OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
crgmg.com
XP
Country
Australia
I just transferred from an o3ds to a new 3ds xl. 3ds.hacks.guide instructs me to put arm11code.bin, SafeB9SInstaller.bin and otherapp.bin in the root. Using the exploit, it should boot SafeB9SInstaller but instead says "an error has occurred". The troubleshooting page on GitHub tells me to have browserhax_hblauncher_ropbin_payload.bin in the root, but doing this boots hblauncher instead of SafeB9SInstaller. How do I get it to boot SafeB9SInstaller?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
The exploit is working. This error usually means you have a file that's misnamed or missing.

You're supposed to rename otherapp.bin to arm11code.bin. Root is on the base directory when you first open your sd card up. In other words, put those files *beside* the Nintendo 3DS directory. They don't go inside any directory. Make sure the spelling of the filenames are exact with no spaces or repeating file extensions (like .bin.bin - don't do that).

Last edited by zoogie,

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I just transferred from an o3ds to a new 3ds xl. 3ds.hacks.guide instructs me to put arm11code.bin, SafeB9SInstaller.bin and otherapp.bin in the root. Using the exploit, it should boot SafeB9SInstaller but instead says "an error has occurred". The troubleshooting page on GitHub tells me to have browserhax_hblauncher_ropbin_payload.bin in the root, but doing this boots hblauncher instead of SafeB9SInstaller. How do I get it to boot SafeB9SInstaller?
On the other side, is your New 2DS console updated to the latest firmware version (11.14)?

Reactions: Alexander1970

BLUSHI1NG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Okay soo.. I need help. I have the same problem, and apparently every tutorial yall share with everyone to help, either confuses me or doesnt work..?

BLUSHI1NG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have followed that! but it gave me the s ame error as i tried the QR code. then i replaced all the files with the files given in this video

but after that, it also didnt work D:

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have followed that! but it gave me the s ame error as i tried the QR code. then i replaced all the files with the files given in this video

but after that, it also didnt work D:

Figures videos don't work. figures more its that person's video you follow. Whats the error you are getting?

BLUSHI1NG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I mean, nintendo browser or what kind of browser, and how??? also which exploit, the qr?? from the video??

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Figures videos don't work. figures more its that person's video you follow. Whats the error you are getting?

If youve used the browser a lot before hand. Are you able to load up the browser normally and select the clear cached and saved data and retry the exploit?

Okay so, I did as told, it worked but it gave me a pink screen, i think i miss files or something?? it told me '' to proceed enter this: '' and the arrows, i did that but nothing happened!

BLUSHI1NG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ok so it all works now, i tried to convert one 3ds file to CIA. but it said failed, then asked me to verify? is there a way to fix that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i always pee in the water