FIXED! New Blogs Not Showing in Recent Content Box

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
As the thread title says, I've noticed that new blogs are not showing up in the recent content box. There are two new blogs, but the box is only showing what was there when V5 was implemented. Actually, upon closer inspection, blogs without replies don't show up in the list.

Blogs just seem a little bit off right now. I notice one in the recent content box "My First Blog" that was made on May 22nd, 2015, yet it's not showing up on the blogs homepage where all the most recent blog entries show up. Those run back to April, yet I don't see this entry from May.

I feel like they're getting close to being just right, but there are still a couple kinks.

Edit: Besides the above, it seems the blogs box just isn't updating at all. For example, there were new comments on a blog from last night after V5 was implemented, but the blog isn't in the recent content box reflecting this.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Shouldn't there be a "Recent Blog posts" box anyway?
I would prefer we would differentiate between Blog Posts and Forum Posts.
There is. The recent content box has categories you can pick from. You have the regular forum latest replies excluding EoF, USN only, EoF, Ask GBAtemp questions, and Blogs. The rest of the categories are displaying fine, but the blogs section isn't quite working right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4