infiniteexclusive02ekr2.jpg

It needs more bloom.

Sauce

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my god those graphics look amazing. im so excited for this game, i loved the first two!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two things.

One thing I'm wondering about is how they'll make it atmospheric. In at least the first BioShock, lighting was a large factor to the game, which was also contributed to the fact that it's, you know, underwater and dark. Either they need to recapture that for this game or change how they make it atmospheric.

Second thing, I thought the first game at least had terrible gameplay. Controls felt rough and I didn't find anything really exciting about plasmids. I really wish they tune up the gameplay to make it more fun to play for the game than for the atmosphere. I don't know if they did that in the second one though.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Two things.

One thing I'm wondering about is how they'll make it atmospheric. In at least the first BioShock, lighting was a large factor to the game, which was also contributed to the fact that it's, you know, underwater and dark. Either they need to recapture that for this game or change how they make it atmospheric.

Second thing, I thought the first game at least had terrible gameplay. Controls felt rough and I didn't find anything really exciting about plasmids. I really wish they tune up the gameplay to make it more fun to play for the game than for the atmosphere. I don't know if they did that in the second one though.
It's not gonna matter what they did in the second, was made by 2 totally different teams.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
fucking hell i hate it when they go overboard with bloom that's what happened in rct3 made everything look terrible hope there's an option to turn it off!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @AncientBoi, doesn't wanna be woke