Hardware New battery for HAC-001(-01)

Fil o_O

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I want to buy a new battery for my switch. The seller for model I found on Amazon says compatible with HAC-001, but I have the newer version HAC-001(-01). According to the official technical specs (https://www.nintendo.com/switch/tech-specs/) the original batteries for both versions are identical, only the HAC-001(-01) model has prolonged battery life, but not a higher capacity. So the replacement for the original model should work with HAC-001(-01) ? Am I understanding that correctly?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The Switch checks if the batteries fits it. So some third parties will not work. It actually got like 3-4 once works.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

Fil o_O

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well 151 ratings can't be wrong haha
yeah but they don't specifically state that it fits for HAC-001(-01) only for HAC-001, hence me wanting to know if there's a different battery in these two models. Somehow they must have achieved the longer playing time on the newer model?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah but they don't specifically state that it fits for HAC-001(-01) only for HAC-001, hence me wanting to know if there's a different battery in these two models. Somehow they must have achieved the longer playing time on the newer model?
Newer models use the same type of battery but the hardware uses less power.

Reactions: Fil o_O

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y